Knights of Honor 2: Sovereign

Started by Anguille, August 21, 2019, 02:37:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Sir Slash

"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Grim.Reaper

Vintage Dude

Gusington

I can do a two for one as well, on daughters. Maybe even throw in a wife if I don't like you.

Where did you see 44.99, Grim?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on December 03, 2022, 12:53:50 PM
I can do a two for one as well, on daughters. Maybe even throw in a wife if I don't like you.

Where did you see 44.99, Grim?

Believe mentioned on steam so I guess we will see.  I would have guessed anyway up to 49 myself

Gusington

Yeah me too, I thought it was 49.99 but don't remember where I saw that, if I did.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Maybe regular price is but on launch a 10 percent discount....we will see in a couple of days

Gusington

I CAN'T WAIT  :D

In case you haven't noticed  :nerd:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Gusington on December 03, 2022, 01:52:14 PM
I CAN'T WAIT  :D

In case you haven't noticed  :nerd:

Maybe even cheaper the first week...saw this....

Knights of Honor II: Sovereign is launching on PC on December 6th, 2022 at an SRP of € 44.99 / $ 44.99 / £ 37.99 - and if you are quick, you'll profit from a 12% launch discount in the first week!

Grim.Reaper

Saw this as well...

First German Review of the Game
For those Interested, Gamestar (biggest German gaming site/magazine) just posted a Review: 78/100. I cant see the full article since im not subscribed but from what they show on the free page:
You'll like the game if:
- you prefer economy gameplay over warfare gameplay
- you dont want to spend 20 hours to learn a game before being able to play it
- you want a relaxing strategy game

You wont like the game if:
- you want spectacular real time battles as in Total War
- you want Roleplaying as in Crusader Kings 3
- you want a big challenge.

Gusington

Nice. I can manage the first bullet in the first list, and of course the 2nd and 3rd bullets in the first list make me giddy. As far as the second set of points...I'll have to play it myself to gauge those three things. I'm willing to gamble ~40.00 that I will enjoy it.

78 out of 100 is not bad but I would be more excited with 80 of 100 or higher.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Anguille

It's pretty much what i am expecting. Can't wait.  :D

Gusington

High speed MP trailer for those who are into that sorta thing:

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

Another one, although a year old it reveals quite a lot about the game. 

That German review has some valid points but I know what I like thus making their argument...invalid.

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk