Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
General Discussion / Re: THEC64
« Last post by MiniHexer on Today at 04:51:23 AM »
Man, I'd have married my Amiga back in the day but unfortunately it wasn't legal back then. Except for California I think.

Im sure you would of made sweet music together :)

For that you'd want an Atari ST with its built in MIDI ports...

so were talking about models now :)
« Last post by Staggerwing on Today at 04:30:25 AM »
Man, I'd have married my Amiga back in the day but unfortunately it wasn't legal back then. Except for California I think.

For that you'd want an Atari ST with its built in MIDI ports...
Computer Gaming / Re: Wildermyth is a real gem
« Last post by devoncop on Today at 03:05:06 AM »
Glad you are both enjoying it too.

I am now on the  3rd stage of the second campaign against the mechanical monstrosities....

The fights are okay still on normal with my A team present but in the second campaign the map areas are bigger and incursions recapturing your lands more frequent so I can see already the need to split up my party of 7 to try and achieve more before the enemies become overwhelming.

The writing continues to be a delight.

I left a town to clear out a neighbouring  province and only then realised I had missed the opportunity  to recruit another volunteer  back at the town so doubled back and on arriving the volunteer actually said.... "oh thank goodness you are back so soon I thought I had missed my chance"......Clever and very immersive.
Computer Gaming / Re: Share your Screenshots!
« Last post by AchillesLastStand on Today at 01:34:03 AM »
Couple screenshots from the demo of "Regiments" on Steam. It plays fairly similar to the Wargame series and after a couple of hours can say i like it. Development team is only 1 guy and i believe it will be only single player and no multiplayer.

Computer Gaming / Re: Wildermyth is a real gem
« Last post by FlickJax on Today at 01:25:41 AM »
Enjoying this too, a couple of mistakes and bad decisions lost me a few characters though in 3rd chapter of first campaign....  always that rush of blood to the head :(

Did feel the loss and left me relying on 2 mains and 4 greener recruits/siblings :) like the legacy option and look forward to seeing my fallen comrades in future campaigns :) almost took the choice of a second maiming for my female hunter but thought was too cruel :) so let her pass with dignity.
« Last post by MiniHexer on Yesterday at 09:52:46 PM »

« Last post by Toonces on Yesterday at 09:36:37 PM »
Ok, now that was funny.   8)
Computer Gaming / Re: The Dangerous Waters thread
« Last post by Toonces on Yesterday at 09:34:59 PM »
I got RA working as well I think.  I just booted up a quick mission with a TU-142 vs. a NATO sub and it seemed to work ok.

If we go 1 v. 1 maybe a Bear/P-3 vs. sub would be a better scenario.  I can probably come up with a mission without too much trouble.  Let me keep working on it and I'll see what I can figure out.
« Last post by Sir Slash on Yesterday at 09:11:54 PM »
Computer Gaming / Re: HA! I finished it!
« Last post by Sir Slash on Yesterday at 09:07:40 PM »
 :clap: :clap: :clap:
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10