Main Menu

Newcomer from GGames

Started by Beria, September 12, 2019, 01:53:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beria

Well I saw the link in GGames Discord server welcoming us to join here - why have I never heard of Grogheads before? It seems to be the definition of what I am interested in.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Beria on September 12, 2019, 01:53:37 PM
Well I saw the link in GGames Discord server welcoming us to join here - why have I never heard of Grogheads before? It seems to be the definition of what I am interested in.

I'm sorry to see this. If you haven't heard of us, we're doing something wrong! We've been here since 2012!

We are very glad to have you and your crew here. Better late than never.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Sir Slash

Welcome Beria. Glad to have another new member here at "THE" Grogheads.  O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Beria

Thankyou for the welcomes!

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 12, 2019, 02:19:46 PM
I'm sorry to see this. If you haven't heard of us, we're doing something wrong! We've been here since 2012!

I blame myself more for this. I guess you first check the things the company that sells you the game shows you. And by just being lazy you use their forums. I should have checked if there were better alternatives first.

I think it is a great name by the way. I did not need an explanation of what this place was for. It said it all in the name.

bobarossa

Quote from: Beria on September 12, 2019, 04:03:28 PM
Thankyou for the welcomes!

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on September 12, 2019, 02:19:46 PM

I blame myself more for this. I guess you first check the things the company that sells you the game shows you. And by just being lazy you use their forums. I should have checked if there were better alternatives first.

I think it is a great name by the way. I did not need an explanation of what this place was for. It said it all in the name.
It's all about drinking!

Sir Slash

Please don't shout, I have a hangover.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

bbmike

"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Gusington

Beria...where have I heard that name before?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Quote from: Gusington on September 12, 2019, 08:10:39 PM
Beria...where have I heard that name before?

Had a corner office in the swanky Lubyanka building maybe?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

If he tries to get you into his car on the street corner.... RUN!