Weird Cursor/Browser Issue

Started by Gusington, August 23, 2014, 12:40:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

undercovergeek

Gusington

^I have to look around for it. Got this machine 3 years ago.

Spybot and Malwarebytes didn't find much. Is this thing embedded somewhere? I suppose I can also take it to the local shop...

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

ok class pay attention.

this is why we put the os on a seperate hd partition if not a seperate hd completely.

Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Staggerwing

I've always relied on powerful Seiðr incantations and an occasional blood sacrifice to Allfather Óðinn to keep the virii and jotun horses at bay.

YMMV...
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Gusington

Does Odin make house calls for jews?

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

Only if you are open minded about polytheism. Also, there is this thing about throwing a spear over your enemy host and consecrating it to Óðinn. It seems to get his attention.

How's your throwing arm?

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

mirth

"45 minutes of pooping Tribbles being juggled by a drunken Horta would be better than Season 1 of TNG." - SirAndrewD

"you don't look at the mantelpiece when you're poking the fire" - Bawb

"Can't 'un' until you 'pre', son." - Gus

Gusington

Got a tech coming over to look it over tomorrow.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gusington

Whatever. It's embedded in my machine somewhere and I can't get to it after repeated attempts with Malwarebytes and Spybot. First time I've had to call in someone else.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Bison

I'd just replace the hard drive and format it.  Only way to ever be sure it's gone for good.  Topical creams never work out as well as advertised just ask Star.

Gusington

Yuck. If it's only affecting web browsing (that I can see) do I really need to replace the HD??

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

GDS_Starfury

how old is the hd?
you should really only need to reformat it.