Main Menu

Game Eye-wear?

Started by TheCommandTent, April 18, 2012, 08:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Centurion40

Quote from: MIGMaster on April 18, 2012, 11:30:34 PM
I wonder how well they work..... or if they really work. It certainly would make the hours in front of the pc easier on the eyes if they did.... I say we test them on Gus  ;)

Gus is the test monkey!!??  Who knew??!!  :o
Any time is a good time for pie.

Centurion40

Quote from: MIGMaster on April 19, 2012, 06:21:40 AM
You guys are way too mature and rational for me - I need me a pair of them killin' glasses   ;)

Get 2 pairs, pard.
Any time is a good time for pie.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: LongBlade on April 19, 2012, 09:51:14 AM
I don't know if I completely poo-poo the idea.

The more I think about it the more I think there might be some merit to it.

First thing I'd recommend if you're tempted is to go down to Wal-Mart and buy some yellow tinted shooting glasses. See if that does anything for you.

The key to this eyewear seems to be the slight tint of the yellow. Maybe there are some cheaper tinted lenses out there (probably for shooters, but who knows, maybe for skiers or even some other kind of sport?). Try that. If it works, then maybe pony up the $80. But I don't think I'd take first bite at the $80 unless I had that money burning a hole in my pocket.

Maybe we can get a review set :)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

LongBlade

I don't mind inquiring but I'd recommend we try to get a few more hardware reviews going.

Migs is making good ground on that account, but it won't hurt to pile on some more.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

Correction: I am the Test Honkey, not monkey.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd