Forum doesn't update anymore on Tapatalk

Started by Yskonyn, March 10, 2015, 04:03:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yskonyn

Did you guys kill the Tapatalk plugin? The forum doesn't update anymore in the app. It has been showing the threads from a few weeks back. No new updates.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

undercovergeek

Staggerwing

Many folks were complaining that the forums were running too slowly on their phones, phablets & tablets so Taptalk has been disabled for a trial period to see if that was the cause.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Yskonyn

Ah.. completely missed that. Sorry for the spam.

I have no clue about quickness, because I was solely using Tapatalk and it worked fine.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

bayonetbrant

Quote from: Yskonyn on March 10, 2015, 02:04:59 PMI have no clue about quickness, because I was solely using Tapatalk and it worked fine.

The couple of times I used Tapatalk just to make sure things worked, or to upload pics, it was fine.  But folks that are using mobile browsers are seeing some glacial page-load speeds, and it seems to be Tapatalk-related.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Yskonyn