Fantastic Beasts

Started by airboy, December 06, 2016, 10:58:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Wife and I saw it on the uber big screen (not 3D).  It was very good.  Liked it more than any of the Harry Potter movies.

Tpek

Dammit,

Every time I see the thread's title I mistakenly read it as Fantastic Breasts and then I get disappointed :(
(I mean, considering the sort of threads going around on this forum, the thread would made sense)

bayonetbrant

Saw it this past weekend w/ Mrs Bayonet and Bayonet Jr.  We shelled out for the 3D version, and it was totally worth the extra $2 for the 3D experience.

Even with a few plot holes here and there, it was a lot of fun.  It was also a cool to see the same world revisited without a direct Harry Potter story (yes, I know they're going to get tied in)
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

Thanks Airboy - my spawn have asked to see it this weekend.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

JasonPratt

Quote from: Tpek on December 07, 2016, 03:19:01 AM
Dammit,

Every time I see the thread's title I mistakenly read it as Fantastic Breasts and then I get disappointed :(
(I mean, considering the sort of threads going around on this forum, the thread would made sense)

"and Where To Find Them"?  :coolsmiley:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Saw it today with my girls and we all enjoyed it a lot, never having read or seen any of the older books and movies.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

Mrs.B and I are looking forwards seeing to this.

And this looks interesting as well;

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

MikeGER

Fantastic Steal Beasts  and Where To Find Them  ^-^

bayonetbrant

Quote from: bob48 on December 12, 2016, 06:46:07 AM
Mrs.B and I are looking forwards seeing to this.

And this looks interesting as well;

We might check that one out soon.  It strikes me as the Victorian X-Men, and Eva Green seems to excel in all things Victorian, so it can't be that bad.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd