Tabletop Gaming, Models, and Minis > Spring in Munich - An 1809 Kriegspiel Campaign (panzerde's game)

"Spring in Munich" -- Game time is...

<< < (2/20) > >>

panzerde:
All morning orders are in and dispatches have been...dispatched. Messengers are riding their horses at breakneck speed across the damp fields and roads of Bavaria in the misty dawn light!

The clock will tick tomorrow for the next game turn.

Iconoclast:
Do you have a template for orders, to make life easier on you?

panzerde:
Here's a good basic template that should cover everything. I believe this originally came from Jim Lacey.

ATTENTION TO ORDERS!
Sender:
Time Sent: (UMPIRE)
Recipient:
Time Received: (UMPIRE)
Unit Marching:
Route of March:
Time to Spend Marching:
Expected Objective:
Rules of Engagement:
Dispatches:

Iconoclast:
So should time sent be filled out by the umpire (see template) or by us?

BTW: I would like to hand in my orders for the last 6 months since we seem to have been moving at lightning speed  :D

--- Quote from: panzerde on July 22, 2018, 05:33:42 PM ---Game time is 0430 16 October 1809!

--- End quote ---

panzerde:

--- Quote from: Iconoclast on July 24, 2018, 06:54:28 PM ---So should time sent be filled out by the umpire (see template) or by us?

BTW: I would like to hand in my orders for the last 6 months since we seem to have been moving at lightning speed  :D

--- Quote from: panzerde on July 22, 2018, 05:33:42 PM ---Game time is 0430 16 October 1809!

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---
I labeled a dispatch earlier today as 1806, so we've actually swung back three years in time.
Apparently after writing dispatches for 18 months during the last game, I can't get my head around not being in October 1806 yet.
Anyway, you can fill in the "Time sent" field if you'd like. There's a chance if I get your dispatch after I've moved the game clock forward I'll move it into the next hour, but if so that won't happen all that often.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version