Main Menu

newegg Service

Started by junk2drive, August 06, 2012, 08:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

junk2drive

Yesterday, Sunday, around 11am California time I ordered some RAM, a mouse and hard drive for the wife from newegg.com as usual. I didn't expect to get this until the end of the week and do the work on the weekend. By 2:30Pm I received the first email that the order was ready and soon after the UPS tracking number. They could have waited until Monday for all this. Last time I ordered on a holiday weekend and they still processed the order Sunday night.

Great company to do business with.

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

TheCommandTent

Quote from: Staggerwing on August 06, 2012, 08:29:07 PM
Quote from: junk2drive on August 06, 2012, 08:17:10 PM
Great company to do business with.

Words of Truth!

+2

Last Nov. I order all the parts for my computer within three days they were all at my door step.
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

LongBlade

Only used NewEgg a couple of times but I have never had anything but praise for their service.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Bison