Digital Gaming > Console Gaming

Who Pre Ordered New Console?

<< < (6/7) > >>

al_infierno:
Wow I didn't know they were shipping preorders already.  Got any games for it?  Is it backwards compatible with PS4?

Gusington:
I'm pretty sure it is backwards compatible.

Jarhead0331:

--- Quote from: Yskonyn on November 20, 2020, 02:18:01 PM ---My PS5 was delivered yesterday!  :peace:

Its a big machine, but purs silently like a little kitten, even when under load.
The new UI is an improvement and its lag free and super quick.

The DualSense controller is the most comfortable Sony controller ever and the haptics are definitely next gen: feeling Ďmassí and detailed feedback like rain ticking on your controller is absolutely something Iíve never experienced before.

Big thumbs up from me so far!

--- End quote ---

Nice. Sounds great. I'll probably go ahead and pick one up after the New Year. There is talk that they may be working on SOCOM 5 for the new console. Assuming its similar to the original titles in the series that would make the console a must buy for me.

Yskonyn:

--- Quote from: al_infierno on November 20, 2020, 02:46:16 PM ---Wow I didn't know they were shipping preorders already.  Got any games for it?  Is it backwards compatible with PS4?

--- End quote ---

Not *all* PS4 games can be played on PS5, but I havenít come across any I own that wonít play, so I reckon its probably either some small indie games or games from the earlier days of PS4.
Most are definitely compatible.

Your social space is also compatible, meaning that not only your friendslist ports over, but you can even play with them without issue between consoles (say my mate plays Destiny on PS4, I can still join his party and fireteam on my PS5).

The game that comes pre-installed on PS5; Astroís Playroom is a must play! Not only is it gorgeous and demoís all the new capabilities of the controller, its also a fun game in its own right which oozes with charm and fan service. Donít ignore it!

Yskonyn:

--- Quote from: Jarhead0331 on November 20, 2020, 03:25:18 PM ---
--- Quote from: Yskonyn on November 20, 2020, 02:18:01 PM ---My PS5 was delivered yesterday!  :peace:

Its a big machine, but purs silently like a little kitten, even when under load.
The new UI is an improvement and its lag free and super quick.

The DualSense controller is the most comfortable Sony controller ever and the haptics are definitely next gen: feeling Ďmassí and detailed feedback like rain ticking on your controller is absolutely something Iíve never experienced before.

Big thumbs up from me so far!

--- End quote ---

Nice. Sounds great. I'll probably go ahead and pick one up after the New Year. There is talk that they may be working on SOCOM 5 for the new console. Assuming its similar to the original titles in the series that would make the console a must buy for me.

--- End quote ---

A new SOCOM would be so awesome! And if they use the haptics like CoD Cold War its going to be a truely amazing game!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version