Shannen Doherty - Not Long for this World

Started by airboy, September 29, 2020, 03:44:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

airboy

Gusington

:'(

Terrible. And 49 years old. Hope she can find some way to survive.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

That is sad news. I met a woman once who survived Stage 4 Breast Cancer. She told me she was determined that she wasn't going to let it beat her and it didn't. She was in full recovery when I met her.  :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

That's what I said. After... I cried a little.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

88mmkwk

With so much hate, animosity and negative energy going on right now, she is having to face a personal battle that places a real perspective on our short time in this life.

I don't know enough about her to know her spirituality, political beliefs, or even whether her core is as a compassionate and caring person.  But I can truly and honestly say that I pray she has recovery, peace and can be as comfortable as possible.  When facing serious life crisis like this, being surrounded by loving and caring people is one of the more meaningful events one can hope for - I really hope she has that blessing.

Prayers for you Shannen - you won't see this thread, but lots of us you've never met have you in our thoughts.... :hug:
Gaming Rig:
HP Spectre x360 Convertible Laptop w/Pen Support
Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8550U CPU @ 1.80GHz w/16GB RAM
HP Omen Thunderbolt 3 External GPU/Storage Chassis with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Ti and 1TB SSD
27" Dell S2716DG 144Hz 1440p with GSync at 2560x1440

-----------------------------------
"Still here and alive. On kindlenso thisnwill be short.  Of wtf.
Day 3 to.borrow.  weather is bad.  Had first fall; good call on gloves.  Heavy rain tomorrow.ngut check.  Inshall prevail.  Jesus thisnisnworse than a drunk post.  F you kindle."        - Toonces