Author Topic: Liberator - Netflix ww2 TV series - Band of Brothers + comic art style over live  (Read 517 times)

Offline Destraex

• Man-at-Arms
I thought I would hate this comic art style over live action people but once I realised that the terrain as well as the larger harder to get vehicles and equipment would be more easily included I liked it a fair bit.
I'd compare it to band of brothers. It's a cross between band of brothers and the dirty dozen really. Don't discount this series out of hand if you see it in your list. I almost did.

"They only asked the Light Brigade to do it once"

Offline Destraex

• Man-at-Arms
Just finished it and must say I really enjoyed it. Impressive.

Offline Sir Slash

• Arquebusier
  • Co Butt-Kicker-For-Goodness of Minsc and Boo
Me too, even with an animated Patton. "Only a cheap pimp from a Louisiana Whorehouse would draw me without full military uniform"!  ;D
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Offline Destraex

• Man-at-Arms
Yeah. Did you notice the lead actor is that guy from Merlin.

Offline Sir Slash

• Arquebusier
  • Co Butt-Kicker-For-Goodness of Minsc and Boo
I couldn't figure out where I had seen him before. Thanks Des.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Offline fran

• Equites
Looks interesting hopefully more on the way.

Offline Destraex

• Man-at-Arms
So do I. Would love to see a British or Canadian version of this sort of thing for once. But I guess there may not be a market for that.