Sometimes you just gotta hit "submit payment"

Started by Toonces, August 19, 2012, 09:20:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toonces

That's what I said to my wife this evening.  I think I just need to adjust to it...a lot.  It's completely different from a traditional computer desk and it's a bit jarring.  I'm going to try to get some pictures up soon.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

GDS_Starfury

if your handy with a drill and know what bolts and stuff you need you can make that thing fit you perfectly.
Jarhead - Yeah. You're probably right.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

TheCommandTent

Looking forward to seeing the pictures.  Like the others said give it time to get use to it and if all else fails MacGyver it.  :)
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."