Main Menu

Blitzkrieg FRIDAY!

Started by Jarhead0331, July 29, 2022, 07:26:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

DCS to mess around with my new winwing Orion2 throttle with F-16 grip...Star Citizen 3.17.2...some VR FPS pew pew pew stuff...and some other assorted strategy potpourri.

Everyone enjoy.

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Assassin's Creed Odyssey and Rome 2: Total War with the DEI mod (set to 'don't hurt me difficulty') as Pontus for a test run.

If I survive, hoping to play as Ptolemy's Egypt.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Crossroads

Hey ho let's FRIDAY! Testdriving my brand new LnL Tactical Scenario Editor together with Heroes Against the Red Star module this weekend  :nerd:
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY

JasonPratt

Finally my resistance was broken down, and I bought Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnought (or whatever it's called) last night. Presumably to play this weekend, or else to sit next to Naval Action which I bought back in the Christmas sale or some time ago.  ::)

Time to design me a beast made of steel; put him into motion to be {beat} KING OF THE OCEAN! HE WAS MADE TO RULE THE WAVES ACROSS THE SEVEN SEAS!  :D  \m/

....oh, uh. Wait. I got distracted while looking for Minniva's cover to Bismarck. Today I learned that Rimworld has 40K mods that can stack together.

Relatedly, I may have just found a compelling reason to buy Rimworld at last.

Back to my originally scheduled topic:

ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

Need your impressions of Dreadnought post haste, Pratt!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Sir Slash

Trying to get in a little time with WitE 1 and Rome 2 but Life's not cooperating with me. Things, things, and more things to do.  :pullhair:  Who thought an old washed-up reprobate would be in such demand?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Pete Dero

Ramones   :smitten:.

No Man's Sky

nelmsm

As of 10:01am I am officially retired.  In a few weeks I'll be single again.  But for this weekend it's keeping up with the few PBEM's that I have ongoing and playtesting.  For a fun break I'll be working on Campaign South Vietnam tutorials and WDS Guadacanal that I just picked up with some of the odds and ends bonus money I received.

Geezer

Just finished up the current event in Mechwarrior Online.  Got a free hero mech of my choice, lots of lewt, and 36 days of premium time so I'll be playing this for the next few weeks.
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.  George Bernard Shaw

Gusington

Congrats nelmsm!

And Geezer, of course.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Tripoli

BoC work.  And trying to locate/validate acoustic info for CMO.  I recently broke my streak of getting my butt kicked in the FoG2 and FoG2-Medieval  tournaments by actually winning a couple of games, so at least I won't be dead last in the tournaments. Possibly some CM Black Sea.
"Do I not destroy my enemies when I make them my friends?" -Abraham Lincoln

Dammit Carl!

Hope I get my part in for my damn riding mower so I can mow the damn grass then I got those damn hedges to trim.

Otherwise, I'm still bee-bopping around with tanks and boats in my World of ___ way and going over that huge pack of Star Trek Adventures rpg stuff I got a few days ago - while binging on Star Trek Discovery and Lower Decks at the same time!

Live long and stay thirsty my friends.

Phantom

Hoping to play some B-17 Flying Fortress leader on Vassal. Detailed simulation of 8th Air Forces campaign over Germany - first impressions are 8th air force is a little overpowered, but I'll see how it goes.

Anguille

I will continue my first campaign in Shogun 2 as the Takedas. Maybe some 4x space games.

Gusington

^How are you liking Shogun 2?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd