Nice looking flag..heres how

Started by nevermore, September 27, 2012, 08:40:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

nevermore

Here is another way to create a nice simple looking flag, as you know i upload all the flags i have made at 600dpi which is high quality, but even at that set number i knew the quality can be improved greatly.
I know wargamers like to create flags using foil from tubes ect and paint onto it, but a very large
percent of gamers just want a flag on a pole quickly, so this is for you.You have to buy a can and some paper but once got it last a long time and worth the money, all flags are free off the website and if i have the time i am open to make for you.

enjoy malc the manc.

http://grimsbywargamessociety.webs.com/

Bison

Windigo

vry nice results, my initial thought was... what about parchment paper? would the parchment paper texture show through and give the decal/flag a more organic(?) look
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

nevermore

The printout is all its not transparent, on parchment paper i can create a flag on it using software but to waterslide onto i don't think it would show through.

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."