Dragon Age Wierd Lettering

Started by solops, July 12, 2013, 03:37:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

solops

Just got Dragon Age Origins Ultimate off Steam for $9. Installed it, runs OK, but I have a weird text line, "PHYSX-CPU", that stay on-screen. It remains in the upper left hand corner, in big, bold letters, from screen to screen. What is causing this and how do I fix it? I have a 6 month old Alienware laptop, Win7 64-bit, an Nvidia GeForce GTX 660M GPU and an I7 CPU, 12 gigs RAM. I am downloading the latest Nvidea drivers and will give them a go. Any other ideas?
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

solops

Thanks. Installing the new drivers did the trick, too. They probably overrode the display option you mentioned.
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin