Groghead Game Donation Thread

Started by republic, September 05, 2013, 06:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

donkey_roxor

I've got an extra copy of Mark of the Ninja (from the latest Humble Bundle). Steam code. PM me if you're interested.

Edit: Taken! That was quick.

Silent Disapproval Robot

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

Boggit

Quote from: Silent Disapproval Robot on September 11, 2013, 12:23:08 AM
I'd be interested in it if you don't mind, Boggit.
A pleasure. PM me your email, and I'll trawl my email history for you. Pretty sure it's there somewhere... ;)
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

smittyohio

I've got an extra copy of "FTL: Faster than Light" from the Humble Bundle... Activates on Steam.    First come, first serve.   ;-).   Taken

PanzersEast

Couple other games:

GamersGate

• Storm over the Pacific
  • Zombie Shooter
  • Alien Shooter
  • Alien Shooter 2

Steam
(I believe these are unused, however I may have given them away)

• Zafehouse: Diaries
  • Cubemen
  • Towns
  • UFO Afterlight
  • King Arthur Complete Collection

PE

Bison

Quote from: PanzersEast on September 20, 2013, 02:13:13 PM
Steam
(I believe these are unused, however I may have given them away)

• Zafehouse: Diaries

PE

I'd happily take this one off your hands if it's still available.  Thanks.

Thanks for the game PE!

steve58

PanzersEast-- I'd be interested in checking out Towns if its still available.  Thanks!
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Staggerwing

PE, I'll take Storm over the Pacific if you still have it. My handle over at GG is the same as here.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Huw the Poo

I have a key that will give you the whole of the latest Indie Royale bundle.  This is a Desura key and will give you the whole set.  First person to ask for it, gets it.

The games are:

Ballads of Reemus: When The Bed Bites
Star Hammer Tactics
Akaneiro: Demon Hunters
Bird Assassin
Amazing Zombie Defense
Zombie Football Carnage

PanzersEast

Steam keys available for:

• Pirates of Black Cove Gold
  • KnightShift
  • WWIII: Black Gold
  • WWII: Panzer Claws 1& 2

PE

Nefaro

Quote from: Huw the Poo on September 21, 2013, 06:38:45 PM
I have a key that will give you the whole of the latest Indie Royale bundle.  This is a Desura key and will give you the whole set.  First person to ask for it, gets it.

The games are:

Ballads of Reemus: When The Bed Bites
Star Hammer Tactics
Akaneiro: Demon Hunters
Bird Assassin
Amazing Zombie Defense
Zombie Football Carnage

I've been kinda curious about Akaneiro, since it's an action RPG.  Any thoughts?

I'll take you up on this, for that one at the least.  :)

Huw the Poo