Digital Gaming > Computer Gaming

Share your Screenshots!

<< < (854/870) > >>

DetCord:
Texture work (liveries) for the K-4 in BoX.

Texture work for an F4 WIP mod. Unreleased as of now.

W8taminute:
Really nice textures!  Those must have taken quite a long time to do, especially the Fallout 4 mod.

DetCord:

--- Quote from: W8taminute on November 19, 2021, 09:38:31 AM ---Really nice textures!  Those must have taken quite a long time to do, especially the Fallout 4 mod.

--- End quote ---

Cheers!

The F4 stuff is new to me. I've only recently started messing around with the game.

al_infierno:
Snagged my first major victory in the French and Indian War JTS title.  Overran the froggy fort with hordes of provincial musketeers backed up by cannon support.  Took about a 5:1 ratio of infantry losses, much of which probably came from the last few rounds after I pierced the fort and my tactics devolved into a mass human wave

nelmsm:

--- Quote from: al_infierno on November 26, 2021, 01:13:03 AM ---Snagged my first major victory in the French and Indian War JTS title.  Overran the froggy fort with hordes of provincial musketeers backed up by cannon support.  Took about a 5:1 ratio of infantry losses, much of which probably came from the last few rounds after I pierced the fort and my tactics devolved into a mass human wave

--- End quote ---

Well done!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version