Digital Gaming > Computer Gaming

Share your Screenshots!

<< < (855/859) > >>

Gusington:
 O0

al_infierno:
Behold the face of terror.  The spawn of my The Sims 4 character, based on a tabletop campaign character called Dope Boy Johnny, and a random attractive Sim woman.  This face is what I expect to see before I die, such a hellspawn I've inadvertently created.

W8taminute:
Oh wow that's pretty cool al.  I've been seeing a lot of YouTube videos about various JTS games.  Looks like they are well done and fun to play. 

What say you Grogs?

Gusington:
Jesus that is a giant face.

al_infierno:

--- Quote from: W8taminute on December 26, 2021, 08:07:20 AM ---Oh wow that's pretty cool al.  I've been seeing a lot of YouTube videos about various JTS games.  Looks like they are well done and fun to play. 

What say you Grogs?

--- End quote ---

JTS games are top of their class IMO, one of the few wargames where the entire series always stays on my hard drive.  The controls and UI take a bit of getting used to but it's a breeze to play once you're used to it.  Highly recommended.

Just to show a bit how much I dig JTS games, here's the collection of icons on my desktop O0

--- Quote from: Gusington on December 26, 2021, 11:20:42 AM ---Jesus that is a giant face.

--- End quote ---

For a slightly less terrifying snapshot, here's the Dope Boy household complete with Johnny's bag o' cash and baseball bat by the front door for quick access!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version