Clad in Iron: Philippines 1898 recently released

Started by em2nought, November 21, 2017, 11:04:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MC

Quote from: Gusington on August 29, 2018, 08:32:27 AM
I have been fiddling around with this game and have had some display issues. When I play in full screen mode, the in game fonts are unreadable. They are readable if I switch to windowed mode, but then the window hangs off screen and can't be adjusted. Anyone else have this issue?

I am using a Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060 6GB with the latest drivers and am not having any of those issues. What video card are you using?

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MC

Quote from: Gusington on September 01, 2018, 09:12:16 AM
NVidia GeForce GTX970 4GB

I assume you already tried verifying the files on Steam. Have you tried running at a different resolution?

Gusington

^Yes files are verified. Different resolutions produce the same results. The only option that makes a difference is running in windowed mode vs. full screen. I would not have an issue with running it in windowed mode if it was centered on the screen, but it's not.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

totemgam

We will check for possible reasons. Perhaps we will need more information.

Maxim
Totem Team

Gusington

Thanks. I took screenshots of the issue in Steam - but the issue was not visible in the screen shots, though. Very strange. I'm going to try a fresh install.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

OK a reinstall seems to have fixed the issue partially. On windowed mode, where there are no font issues, I can now center the window to fit my screen, so the game is now playable. Full screen mode still has the fonts displaying as unreadable but I can at least play the game now.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

totemgam

1. Click to Windows Start button. Choose "Run"
3. In the opened window type: dxdiag , then press the confirmation button (Ok)
4. The program of diagnostics of your computer will open. Save data on the computer in text file
5. Send this file to me
6. Update the graphics driver
7. Make sure that the font scale in the operating system settings is 100%

Maxim
Totem Team

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

MC

I have to agree with a prior post that zooming in and out using the mouse wheel is painful. I have to resort to using the keyboard. It also appears that saving in mid-battle when doing the battles manually is not working. I have not been able to load a game successfully when I save during the tactical phase. Anybody else experience this? 

totemgam

Dear MC,

Find Info.exe program in the folder of the game, like "..\Steam\steamapps\common\Clad in Iron: Philippines 1898". Run program and follow the instruction.
If you not found Info.exe you need to do next:

1. Find in a folder
"C:\Users\Public\Documents\Clad in Iron: Philippines 1898" for Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10 or
"C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Documents\Clad in Iron: Philippines 1898" for Windows XP a file "Totem3Log.log"
2. Click to Windows Start button. Choose "Run".
3. In the opened window type: dxdiag , then press the confirmation button (Ok).
4. The program of diagnostics of your computer will open. Save data on the computer in text file.
5. Find problem save files here: "C:\Users\Public\Documents\Clad_in_Iron_Philippines_1898\Saves" (Logical drive "C:" should be system drive).
6. Send all files by means of e-mail to the address support@totemgames.ru or totemgames.ru@gmail.com

Maxim
Totem Team

MC

Quote from: MC on October 03, 2018, 03:47:52 PM
I have to agree with a prior post that zooming in and out using the mouse wheel is painful. I have to resort to using the keyboard. It also appears that saving in mid-battle when doing the battles manually is not working. I have not been able to load a game successfully when I save during the tactical phase. Anybody else experience this?

I received a suggestion from the developer and that fixed my problem. I can now save a game and load it successfully. I'll include their response here in case someone else runs into this same problem.

Unfortunately this problem is common for Win 10 Intel and GeForce video cards, we trying to fix it all but for current moment you can do next things:
1. Install latest driver, for Win 10 GeForce 1050Ti it fully fixed the problem for loading from game start. Try it please if you have 1060, 1070 or 1080.
2. Reduce the level of water quality for low or medium, problem somehow connected to it. I understand that 1070 and 1080 has a huge video memory on board but still something is not right there.

And of course any information (TotemLog.log and Dxdiag.txt) files appreciated because it could give more information.
Thank you all for your help!

totemgam

The Steam Autumn Sale 2018 starts now. For the next days, take advantage of discounts on our games:
-35% Clad in Iron: Philippines 1898    ( https://store.steampowered.com/app/712970/Clad_in_Iron_Philippines_1898/ )
-45% Clad in Iron: Gulf of Mexico 1864   ( https://store.steampowered.com/app/693450/Clad_in_Iron_Gulf_of_Mexico_1864/ )

totemgam

The Steam Winter Sale 2018 starts now. For the next days, take advantage of discounts on our games:
-53% Clad in Iron: Philippines 1898    ( https://store.steampowered.com/app/712970/Clad_in_Iron_Philippines_1898/ )
-66% Clad in Iron: Gulf of Mexico 1864   ( https://store.steampowered.com/app/693450/Clad_in_Iron_Gulf_of_Mexico_1864/ )

-60% CLAD in IRON: 3 in 1   BUNDLE   ( https://store.steampowered.com/bundle/9533/_CLAD_in_IRON_3_in_1/ )
Buy this bundle to save 60% off all 3 items: Clad in Iron: Sakhalin 1904, Clad in Iron: Philippines 1898, Clad in Iron: Gulf of Mexico 1864

totemgam

Clad in Iron: Philippines 1898 - Free update of the game from January 4, 2019

1. TBS mode. The division of all the harbors in the shallow and deep. Now, large ships will not be able to enter the shallow harbor.
2. TBS mode. The probability of a ship undermining a minefield depends on its size.
3. TBS mode. The probability of a successful attack of a submarine depends on the size of the target.
4. Fixed some bugs.