Close the city and...tell the people that...FRIDAY's coming to call

Started by MetalDog, May 03, 2019, 05:37:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MetalDog

Happy frickin' weekend!!!  I've got Liverpool/Newcastle United, lots of rain, and a whack at Rhys and Fall of Civilization for Civ IV BtS as Greece.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

FlickJax

um...struggling to game at all but will try just not sure which game(s)

Anguille

Happy Weekend...i will mostly play my 3d Predynastic Egypt campaign. Like the game but it's tought to achieve victory. I am also consdering playing Europa Universalis: Rome with Carthage.

Dammit Carl!

Still working on house (spiffying a place up to sell is damn tiring) but I've got ARMA to keep me company when otherwise not busy.

Stay safe, folks!

jamus34

Just getting in after traveling this week.

No idea what I'll be playing but games and scotch are on the menu.
Insert witty comment here.

JasonPratt

After an Easter vacation hiatus, the Grogpublic of Rome has surged forward again, into the start of the Middle Provincial Era, so no doubt I'll be processing the current Senate Contract (and perhaps the Combat Phase) this weekend!

My Crisis Grogs mp game of Andean Abyss has humped over our first scoring round, wherein I discovered that my Cartel faction can just sit around during that Phase watching the other guys!  :bd: But I'm going to have a lot of catchup (and note taking) this afternoon.

Still happily burbling along on my mp games of Age of Wonders 3 and Lords of Waterdeep.

Lots of new games to play, including Imperator: Rome, Fade to Silence, U-boat, Dead in Vinland, Spintires and Mudrunner, Throne of Britannia, Oriental Empires (from a sale a little while back)....

I also need to get back to working on AoW: Sabreniece Magic videos, so I can delete the source files from my hard drive and free up some room!  :2funny:
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

DoctorQuest

It will be too nice outside on Saturday to be cooped up playing games. Get some errands run and sit on the deck.

Sunday is our deferred (from May 1st) 37th wedding anniversary celebration. A quiet day at home together is our way of marking the occasion.
"Everything you read on the internet is true." - Benjamin Franklin

"Zero-G and I feel fine....." - John Glenn

"I reject your reality and substitute my own." - Adam Savage, inventor of the alternative fact.

Gusington

Happy Anniversary Doc.

This weekend I continue with my TW - Wrath of Sparta campaign. It's one of the easier campaigns of TW I have played. I have almost finished it. The only TW campaign I can remember that was easier was the Medieval 2 Crusades campaign where I played as Egypt and won in under 20 turns 😎

Because of this, I have not yet started AssCreed Odyssey but hope to this weekend. Also some FoG2.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Jarhead0331

Hard to say what I'll be playing mostly this weekend.

Most definitely some of the new cold war DLC for ARMA 3, probably some Star Citizen, DCS and maybe Stellaris or Imperator: Rome?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Barthheart

Nice weather finally arriving on the weekend so time to open the pool and start building a new deck... which entails first demolishing the old deck...  :P

Games will probably U-Boat on PC and Dawn's Early Light on the table.

Moreb

Movin' to the country, Gonna eat me a lot of peaches.

Headed to the woods for some R&R after about a month of being busy with family matters. Of course the grass will be HUGE. So that sucks.

But I'm bringing my computer so anything is possible. Mius Front probably. I'm still in the throes of a gaming slump.
When dongles fly? - mirth

Pete Dero

Quote from: Moreb on May 03, 2019, 10:41:04 AM
Movin' to the country, Gonna eat me a lot of peaches.

This time of the year there aren't many fresh peaches so ...

Peaches come from a can
They were put there by a man
In a factory downtown

Uboat and Imperator Rome

Sir Slash

Happy Anniversary Doctor Quest-- to you both in fact. Quiet weekend here so I'll be terrorizing the Deadfire in Pillars 2 in Sir Slash's new, and very expensive, War Dowh, the "Slasher". Be forewarned one and all, the Scourge of un-armed merchant men and defenseless pleasure yachts is here!
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Gusington

It's a new low when we start quoting the Presidents of the United States of America.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Barthheart

You shut yer mouth! They're great fun to listen to.  \m/