Warthog flight stick?

Started by Grim.Reaper, March 05, 2019, 12:22:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jarhead0331

Quote from: Father Ted on December 03, 2020, 10:32:54 AM
Quote from: Pete Dero on December 03, 2020, 09:49:45 AM

I would have also suggested the stick I have (as a rather casual simmer) and that I like a lot : the Thrustmaster T1600m Hotas & Throttle that Jarhead mentioned.
But back then I paid less than $125 and right now I find them listed at $250 (https://www.amazon.com/ThrustMaster-2960778-Thrustmaster-T16000M-HOTAS/dp/B01KCHPRXA?ref_=ast_sto_dp) or even no longer available ($500 for the full package with the rudder  !!! https://www.amazon.com/Thrustmaster-T16000M-FCS-Flight-Pack/dp/B01N2PE8CZ?ref_=ast_sto_dp)

Wow, I didn't realize they were that expensive!  I've had just the stick for years now (bought for £40/$50), and casually recommend it in discussions like this as the best cheap option.

Apparently, COVID lock-downs have stretched the global supply of toilet paper, paper towels, hand sanitizer and HOTAS systems.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

The classic four staples of the refined gentleman.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Father Ted

Well I know which one I'm be panic-buying - it begins with "h" (and doesn't end in "and sanitizer")

jamus34

Wanted to update the group I ended up going with a VKB Gunfighter Space Combat edition (with the Kosmosima grip) and the T-Rudders for now.

I'll get use to this and probably look to pick up the VKB (if they ever release it) or the Virpil throttle to complete the set.

Insert witty comment here.

Jarhead0331

Quote from: jamus34 on December 14, 2020, 11:50:35 AM
Wanted to update the group I ended up going with a VKB Gunfighter Space Combat edition (with the Kosmosima grip) and the T-Rudders for now.

I'll get use to this and probably look to pick up the VKB (if they ever release it) or the Virpil throttle to complete the set.

Nice! Send pics when they arrive!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

jamus34

Little late on this, but here is a pic of the Gunfighter (please excuse the messy desk, this thing comes with a ton of optional bells and whistles)
Insert witty comment here.

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog

Yskonyn

Congrats! Siërra Hotel indeed!
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."