Tea time with matrix

Started by Grim.Reaper, January 05, 2021, 07:11:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grim.Reaper

Looks like more combat mission items.......

Get ready to present your best tea service and join us for the upcoming Tea Time show. A new, live streaming format made of quick updates, informal chats, a lemon slice (or a splash of milk, if you prefer) and maybe even a couple of sandwich fingers.

The first episode will run this Thursday, January 7th, 4PM UK time on Twitch.

Expect some exciting news on the Combat Mission franchise, a sneak peek of a new unannounced Armored Brigade DLC and an overlook of Order of Battle: Allies Defiant.

See you there and don't forget to warm up your favorite blend.

☕️ Slitherine #TeaTime
📅 Thursday, January 7th
⏰ 4pm GMT / 11pm EST / 8am PST
📍 On our Twitch channel
👉 http://bit.ly/24QeEv4

Expect some exciting news on the #CombatMission franchise, a sneak peek of a new unannounced #ArmoredBrigade DLC and an overlook of #OoB: Allies Defiant

al_infierno

New Armored Brigade DLC is great news!   :clap:
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Gusington

Thanks for posting...I am interested in everything they are presenting!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Grim.Reaper

Saw this at battlefront so likely announcing this.....

The next release is Slitherine's re-release of Black Sea.  You'll see signs of the Black Sea release on Matrix Games' website very soon.  Other Combat Mission games are scheduled to be re-released steadily at the rate of one Family a quarter, with Battle for Normandy being next up.  As with Shock Force 2, all Battlefront customers get automatic and free access to the Slitherine Steam versions.

al_infierno

*cough* Man they are really making the WWII nerds wait aren't they  *cough*

:-X
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Gusington

I would love to be able to get Red Thunder on Steam.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd