New Fall of the Samurai video

Started by Sir Slash, March 15, 2012, 02:23:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

bob48

Looking at that period, it makes you think that its not a kick in the arse away from ACW. If there is one thing I always hoped they would do, its TW ACW.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Silent Disapproval Robot

Not enough factions for ACW.  I'd rather they made Victoria:TW and made the Yanks a playable faction.

bob48

'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Sir Slash

Total War Center has released a 25min. video pre-view FOTS. And for those sickos out there, yes the blood pack will extend into the new game for your gory pleasure. I think I'm in love.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Silent Disapproval Robot

Damn it.  I caved.  Pre-ordered from GamersGate.

mikeck

Yeah, me too. I can only guess what the modders will be able to do with this. Especially with new gimmicks like torpedoes, calling indirect fire ( I'm sure it would have been a shock to commanders in 1868 that they had the capability to radio for battery support but whatever) and gatling guns.
"A government large enough to give you everything you want is strong enough to take everything you have."--Thomas Jefferson

Gusington

^I am hoping for modding greatness, but the amount of mods has declined since ETW. Fingers crossed. And yeah I pre-ordered too.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Bison

Grim.Reaper

Likely going to fall victim to my impulsive buying pattern on this one as well:(