Gaming Satisfaction

Started by Gusington, March 21, 2012, 12:38:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

^That's you over there?  Cool I never knew.  Do me a favor bro, could you go fetch my printout for me since you're closer to the printer than I am?  I'll go make the coffee since I'm closer to the kitchen.   :)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Gusington

Screw you hippie I'm about to get a high score in Bejeweled and post here some more!

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

You know the funny thing is, a long time ago I actually did work in an office where my boss who sat only a few feet away from me would ask me to get something for him.  The funny part is when I'd get to his desk, there he was in plain site playing Tetris for Dos on a 386.  With a black and white screen even.  We'd often try to out do each others scores.  What a hoot.  Too bad the place didn't pay well.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Gusington

^The job I lost last year featured an angry Muslim woman as my manager. She would be ok 50% of the time and on jihad against me the other 50%. Most of the time when I went to her desk she was playing Bejeweled. Our department manager loved her because she could do great things in HTML that the department head could only read about, barely. And the rest, as they say, is sordid history.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

W8taminute

^I hear exactly what you mean.  See this kind of thing all the time.  Honest and knowledgeable guys like ourselves left to feed off of scraps, while absolute dim witted bozos sit at the top playing Bejewelled because they are one trick ponies who know how to kiss up to get ahead.

LongBlade

Quote from: W8taminute on March 21, 2012, 03:47:14 PM
^I hear exactly what you mean.  See this kind of thing all the time.  Honest and knowledgeable guys like ourselves left to feed off of scraps, while absolute dim witted bozos sit at the top playing Bejewelled because they are one trick ponies who know how to kiss up to get ahead.

You guys think you've got it bad? You should see the three lazy dogs I have to deal with all day.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

You know, now that you put it that way everything seems so clear. For the record though my immediate manager was not a bozo, but was kinda, sort of a tyrant. Our department head was a bozo.

You have three dogs LB? Send them my way and on the days I "work from home" I could hike them until they puke! My dog loves it :)

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

LongBlade

Quote from: Gusington on March 21, 2012, 03:54:20 PM
You know, now that you put it that way everything seems so clear. For the record though my immediate manager was not a bozo, but was kinda, sort of a tyrant. Our department head was a bozo.

You have three dogs LB? Send them my way and on the days I "work from home" I could hike them until they puke! My dog loves it :)

My collie seems to puke from time to time without a good reason. It'll make a nice snack when you two get back from your walk.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Gusington

From my love of Skyrim vampirin' to dog vomit. My day is done.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

undercovergeek

was going to post about some gaming satisfaction but you know it all got a bit weird toward the end and im sure you 2 seem very satisfield with your dog sick and crazy bosses i wouldnt want to derail a perfectly crazy thread!!  :o

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on March 21, 2012, 03:58:22 PM
From my love of Skyrim vampirin' to dog vomit. My day is done.

My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

jomni

I'm always satisfied when I land nicely in FSX. Especially big jets. No matter if it is just a routine / uneventful flight.  The landing is always exciting.

Oche

Quote from: jomni on March 21, 2012, 08:24:15 PM
I'm always satisfied when I land nicely in FSX. Especially big jets. No matter if it is just a routine / uneventful flight.  The landing is always exciting.

Totally agree...landing is the most rewarding part no matter how bad the flight was...

Gusington

Breezy what movie is that?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Windigo

Quote from: Gusington on March 22, 2012, 10:10:41 AM
Breezy what movie is that?

its a home movie - me after I find out I still owe taxes
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.