Main Menu

Share your videos!

Started by W8taminute, July 15, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

IronX

New Combat Mission Battle for Normandy video. Enjoy!

JudgeDredd

Right - 3 videos from game startup to completion of a few missions...

Part 1
Alba gu' brath

jomni

Did they give any reason why the enemies are so strong?  I mean it takes so many rounds to kill them?
Do they have armour? Super human strength?  Or the guns in that world just don't have the stopping power.

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

Alba gu' brath

JudgeDredd

Quote from: jomni on March 10, 2016, 06:15:12 PM
Did they give any reason why the enemies are so strong?  I mean it takes so many rounds to kill them?
Do they have armour? Super human strength?  Or the guns in that world just don't have the stopping power.
I heard tell they garnered super strength through "the virus"

But in all honesty, it's one of those things that's making big news and doesn't really matter - it isn't, after all, the only shooter out there that requires lots of hits to put someone down.

I thought it would bother me when I saw videos of the game - and in playing the BETA, I discovered it actually didn't bother me.
Alba gu' brath

jomni

Quote from: JudgeDredd on March 11, 2016, 12:57:11 AM
Quote from: jomni on March 10, 2016, 06:15:12 PM
I heard tell they garnered super strength through "the virus"

But in all honesty, it's one of those things that's making big news and doesn't really matter - it isn't, after all, the only shooter out there that requires lots of hits to put someone down.

I thought it would bother me when I saw videos of the game - and in playing the BETA, I discovered it actually didn't bother me.

Yup. Battlefield is like that too and all the Sci-FI ones.

JudgeDredd

It's really a moot point...unless you are looking for a realistic shooter ala Arma III or the like.
Alba gu' brath

IronX

Combat Mission Red Thunder: Panther vs T34/85s. Enjoy!

Staggerwing

Quote from: IronX on March 11, 2016, 09:58:39 PM
Combat Mission Red Thunder: Panther vs T34/85s. Enjoy!

What's with those weird trees? They look like kelp fronds wafting back and forth under Toonces' surfboard.
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Rayfer

IronX ....that second Panther was a killing machine!  Great video.

Sir Slash

Another great video IronX. Very miniature-ish looking. That first T-34 was a Bear! What, 5 hits to kill it?
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

IronX

There were two T-34s at the beginning that took a couple of hits each before being killed. I was surprised the Russians didn't get many shots off and those they did didn't penetrate the second Panther.

Sir Slash

I had a CMBN game once where a Panther took-out a Brit Sherman at about 600 meters and a second one behind it too. I was like... :o
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

IronX

New Combat Mission Red Thunder video: Into Lithuania. Enjoy!