Main Menu

Share your videos!

Started by W8taminute, July 15, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JudgeDredd

A wee Titan battle.

You can't see the rockets I was talking about because I picked up another weapon I found

Alba gu' brath

W8taminute

Quote from: JudgeDredd on October 29, 2016, 12:57:58 PM
lol - who says she knows?

Although it took me a few years to perfect a system my wife never knows when I get new games.  Every once in a while though I'll blatantly walk past her after coming home from a shopping expedition brandishing either a console game box or console accessory.  The satisfaction is pure glee!  She thinks that is the only purchase I've made in years.  Haha
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Hofstadter

My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

jomni

Moved from DCS thread.

I don't know what's worse.  My poor situational awareness or my opponent who can't take me out with his missiles. 

W8taminute

Good video on Drive on Moscow.  I used to have an iPad and played Drive on Moscow quite a bit.  Never bothered to get a new iPad nor buy the game for Android but if this is on Steam now I might pick it up again.

Thanks for the video.  It reminded me what a good little game this is.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

-budd-

Empyrion Galactic Survival, its a bit long wasnt planning on landing on the moon and exploring. Firsts time my ship goes into space, land on the moon and battle some outposts.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

BanzaiCat

Quote from: W8taminute on November 04, 2016, 05:49:39 AM
Good video on Drive on Moscow.  I used to have an iPad and played Drive on Moscow quite a bit.  Never bothered to get a new iPad nor buy the game for Android but if this is on Steam now I might pick it up again.

It is fun. The Bulge game they have is pretty good too, though nearly impossible to beat as the Germans.

jomni

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 13, 2016, 09:00:02 AM
Quote from: W8taminute on November 04, 2016, 05:49:39 AM

It is fun. The Bulge game they have is pretty good too, though nearly impossible to beat as the Germans.

I beat it as Germans.

BanzaiCat

Good on you, then. I think I gave up in frustration - I never was able to win as the Germans.

I did manage to win Drive On Moscow as the Germans, more than once, which made me wonder if both games were unbalanced. I know, the Germans had very little chance of winning in the Battle of the Bulge, but from a gaming perspective, there's always a chance.

jomni

There's a third game by the way, El Alamein. But I had technical issues with it in the iPad.

Sir Slash

That looks like one of the shots they used to make in The Haunted Tank comic book.  :clap:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Hofstadter

My wargaming channel

Hofstadter

My wargaming channel

JudgeDredd

Intro to first mission in Space Hulk
Alba gu' brath