Main Menu

Share your videos!

Started by W8taminute, July 15, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sir Slash

Damn! That's some Bad-Ass Librarians.
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Hofstadter

My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

-budd-

SPOILER ALERT.....RE7 1st hour demo..... I played with maxed settings, there was some FPS drops but it didnt become unplayable. FPS ranged from 73 to 15, it only dropped to 15 for a few seconds but the frame rate was  bit up and down mostly averaging in the 40's i'd say. The sound is well done, i recommend headphones to check out the audio atmosphere.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

-budd-

My first shot at chapter 2 in Space Hulk, I alone attempted to purge the Heretics..... I don't last to awful long :knuppel2:

Rayfer

budd....apart from killing hordes of enemies, is there any sort of unfolding story playing out?

Sir Slash

I think you did damned well considering you were going solo. I thought I heard you scream like a little girl then I realized it was me.  :hide:
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

-budd-

Quote from: Rayfer on December 20, 2016, 12:01:14 PM
budd....apart from killing hordes of enemies, is there any sort of unfolding story playing out?
The video is from multiplayer where you can pick your chapter. I've only played the first chapter of SP. Your given the story during briefings where you get your mission, havent seen any cut scenes yet but I've only played the first chapter in SP.If your going solo in Multiplayer you pretty much have to be the medic guy for the healing powers. I've yet to make it through a chapter solo, got close in the first chapter but that onslaught at the end seems impossible on your own.

-budd-

Once again i attempt to purge the Heretics. Chapter 3 fail, i last a bit this time and and do some damage. There's probably a few times when you watch that you'll say "he's so dead"but i fight on, just went the wrong way and couldn't secure that door.
[youtube width=1400]https://youtu.be/knuGfvxPIeE[/youtube]

-budd-

My chapter 4 fail, I had a route picked out but misread the map and didnt get where i wanted.
[youtube width=1400]https://youtu.be/yGpOrydQsDY[/youtube]

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

W8taminute

^Absolutely gorgeous game JH.  Thanks for sharing.  I'm gonna have to consider getting into this game.  I played it for free a few months ago during one of those weekend deals and liked it but was a little skeptical.  It seems now they've really developed it out and I'm more interested now than before.

I've got a short video of my own to share.  This is going to be a multi video series depicting my first battle with my newly acquired M3 Lee tank as the Americans.  Hope you like.

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Sir Slash

That was damned fine shooting on the Kubelwagon. Does the Grant just have one gun in the game or can you use the 37mm too?

W8taminute

Quote from: Sir Slash on December 25, 2016, 11:12:52 AM
That was damned fine shooting on the Kubelwagon. Does the Grant just have one gun in the game or can you use the 37mm too?

You can use the 37mm gun but it means switching out of the driver/75mm gunner seat if you're alone.  If you have a team mate on board with you they operate the 37mm and you operate the driving and the 75mm gun. 

Here's part two!

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Hofstadter

My wargaming channel
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCx_VZ48DOrINe4XA7Bvf99A

"I earned the right to shoot Havoc!"

Rayfer

W8....I couldn't tell what knocked out your tank near the bridge?