Main Menu

Share your videos!

Started by W8taminute, July 15, 2014, 04:00:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pete Dero

Sir Slash

Very cool! Thanks for the post. O0
"Take a look at that". Sgt. Wilkerson-- CMBN. His last words after spotting a German tank on the other side of a hedgerow.

Silent Disapproval Robot

War Thunder added a bunch of new goodies with their 1.91 update.  Vietnam seems to be the next big thing (tm).  I'm fixated on naval combat right now so I can't see myself hopping back into jets anytime soon but it does look pretty spiffy.

-budd-

Looks like Alpha 18 will be released on Monday for 7 Days to Die. I'll have to play some vanilla until the mods catch up. This is my base in the War of the Walkers mod, time to say goodbye to it. Got through 46 days, game stage 430, player level 184, 3000+ kills to 7 deaths. Finished all but one master quest, that's when you get the vending machines, when you finish the master quests. A lot of my perks are maxed out. I created my own map in the map maker that's available, most of the map is city. I took over a small prison for the base and upgraded it. Bottom two levels of wall is forged steel, added shooting platforms all the way around, also auto shotgun turrets all the way around.All the stuff up top is mostly from the mod, different work benches, cooking stations and stuff. Have a huge garden, so food's not an issue. It's been a fun run but time to move on to alpha 18.

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

-budd-

SBTF= Space Beast Terror Fright ........spooky :coolsmiley:

After about a 15 mission streak of failure i finally make it to the mission end........ :bd: ....granted it's only a 6 data core mission, but still :clap:
This game is awesome. I'd like one or two more alien types, and maybe multiple floors with maybe elevators, sort of like different decks/bays of the ship.

Huw the Poo

That was gripping, budd!  I was on the edge of my seat watching that!

That gun has improbable recoil control doesn't it? :D

-budd-

part of it is recoil, part me freaking out suddenly ;) . After 15 straight failures i got a little nervous i wasn't going to make it when i noticed my ammo at under 40 rounds and then the lights go out. With the lights out with headphones and the effects turned up a little bit its quite the experience. That was a 6 datacore run, when you have a 20+ datacore run, man the tension just mounts as you go.

Huw the Poo

Heh, actually I meant there was very little recoil on the gun.

Looks like a fun little game.  Have you tried playing it co-op?

-budd-

Quote from: Huw the Poo on November 10, 2019, 05:57:44 PM
Heh, actually I meant there was very little recoil on the gun.

Looks like a fun little game.  Have you tried playing it co-op?

Thinking about it, there is very little recoil, never payed attention to it.

Not yet, i'm betting its pretty good in co-op.

Well i was back to failure on this one. i keep forgetting to use my infra-vision when the lights go out, had 50% on infra-vision on this run.

Huw the Poo

Heh, you had a good go!  Seeing the aliens close up in that video, they look like gremlins. :/

JasonPratt

Well, you did luck out getting the first core just as you entered the hulk. ;)

Anyone unfamiliar with the game, who watches the video -- pay close attention to how the game messes with your visuals. It's very subtle, but a genius design, mimicking how stress affects our visuals in real life.

I've played a few mp games, too; hit me up sometime when we're both online, budd! -- it's been a while since I played but I'd like to take more stabs at it.
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

-budd-

I'm all hopped up on cold medicine, thought i'd give SBTF a go. A new update was just released.

Rayfer

-budd-

Another update released for SBTF, just texture updates, new gun skins and more wall ground textures. looks better and better. The most datacores i've ever cleared is an 8 core run. i've started playing with higher datacore runs, the thought being more datacores, more upgrades i'll get to help the run. Didn't help here, but its a tense run none the less. one thing i forgot to mention, around the 7 minutes mark you'll some cries, those are the scientists in their safe rooms. You can rescue them, you open the safe room and they follow you. I generally don't try to save them until im on my way back to my ship after shutting down the reactor, they get in the way.

-budd-

some more SBTF, upped the difficulty a bit, turned the face huggers back on and increased the datacore limit. This is my attempt at a 27 datacore run, also switched up my weapons, going with a machine gun and something called a razor 4x, there's a 2X version also but i like the 4X better. There are 5 weapon choices, you get to carry two during a run. Did i make it....hmmmmm...mayyyyyyyyybbbbbeeee.