Command Ops 2 on Steam Greenlight

Started by -budd-, August 18, 2016, 08:33:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-budd-

They haven't posted anything yet except that CO2 was greenlit. I imagine they will have too incorporate steam into the game before they sell, no idea how long that will take. No information about any changes to pricing or the free base game or steamkeys for current owners.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

JasonPratt

Quote from: -budd- on August 23, 2016, 09:51:30 PM
CO2 has been greenlit ;D

Wow! -- that didn't take long!

Bodes well for people wanting the game to have wider exposure (and/or just better patching and DLC incorporation ;) ).
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Yskonyn

I have been playing with the free part of CO2 and watched some tutorial missions. Very much liked it, but somehow I never went through with it.
Just another case of so many great products out there and so little time on my end. :(
I'll keep an eye on this on Steam though.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."