Main Menu

Steam Monikers

Started by Bison, October 29, 2012, 08:32:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arctic Blast

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on July 31, 2013, 10:05:05 AM
texscripter on Steam. Been on there for years but haven't really played anything multiplayer, although willing to give it a go.

Friend invite sent.

BanzaiCat

Thanks! I'll check tonight. I'm always logged in but last night I put in yet another Civ V BNW bender and didn't pay much attention to anything else.

Windigo

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on August 01, 2013, 06:31:16 AM
Thanks! I'll check tonight. I'm always logged in but last night I put in yet another Civ V BNW bender and didn't pay much attention to anything else.

ditto here.... the evil triad of ottomans, greeks (go figure that alliance) and danes made there move just before i did the manhattan project.... my subs trashed their invasion fleets.... japan sat it out and closed up 80 points..... but I stole a few city states from the greeks.... marginal victory for me
My doctor wrote me a prescription for daily sex.

My wife insists that it says dyslexia but what does she know.

BanzaiCat

Submarines are just SO wonderful in Civ V. It's almost unbalancing when it comes to the AI, which hardly ever builds destroyers (at least, not that I've come across).

GDS_Starfury

just joined the Grogheads group.   opps  ::)
Toonces - Don't ask me, I just close my eyes and take it.

Gus - I use sweatpants with flannel shorts to soak up my crotch sweat.

Banzai Cat - There is no "partial credit" in grammar. Like anal sex. It's either in, or it's not.

Mirth - We learned long ago that they key isn't to outrun Star, it's to outrun Gus.

Martok - I don't know if it's possible to have an "anti-boner"...but I now have one.

Gus - Celery is vile and has no reason to exist. Like underwear on Star.

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

W8taminute

"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Silent Disapproval Robot

So who's pascalgiovannini then?

Martok

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

undercovergeek

Aaaah.... cool, glad to have you on me friends list anguille

W8taminute

Thanks for friending me too Anguille!  I was wondering who pascalgiovannini was but accepted the friend request anyway because of the link with Grogheads.   ;)
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Anguille

MetalDog

I sent you a friend request as well, Anguille.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

Anguille