The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CJReich46

Quote from: MrsWargamer on August 26, 2019, 07:19:09 PM
Quote from: JasonPratt on August 26, 2019, 08:08:25 AM
Any news there on what they're going to be doing for UoC2?

The setting is going to the west, and the changes are spectacular. There is videos of it happening at my previous link. It is due out this fall.

I was a beta tester for UOC. My first beta test. I get updates from them about how development is coming. I am looking forward to this one.  I've had the original UOC but for some goofball reason never got Red Turn or Black Turn. Hmm.

" He either fears his fate too much
Or his deserts are small,
Who dares not put it to the touch
To win or lose it all."  - James Graham 1st Marquis of Montrose

Martok

GOG currently has a HUGE sale for all manner of space-themed games.  It includes titles like Stellaris, Master of Orion, Surviving Mars, BattleTech, No Man's Sky, Battlestar Galactica: Deadlock, and more.  Definitely worth checking out if you've had an eye on any of these games but hadn't picked them up yet. 
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Telemecus

Quote from: Martok on September 26, 2019, 12:21:33 AM
GOG currently has a HUGE sale for all manner of space-themed games.

Freespace2 being given away for free.

Telemecus

20% Discount for Matrix Games for members or joiners of Hex! until 6th of October

To join Hex! discord click on https://discord.gg/yPYTvdk

al_infierno

Close Combat series sale on Matrix up until the release of The Bloody First:

https://www.matrixgames.com/news/close-combat-series-sale
A War of a Madman's Making - a text-based war planning and political survival RPG

It makes no difference what men think of war, said the judge.  War endures.  As well ask men what they think of stone.  War was always here.  Before man was, war waited for him.  The ultimate trade awaiting its ultimate practitioner.  That is the way it was and will be.  That way and not some other way.
- Cormac McCarthy, Blood Meridian

If they made nothing but WWII games, I'd be perfectly content.  Hypothetical matchups from alternate history 1980s, asymmetrical US-bashes-some-3rd world guerillas, or minor wars between Upper Bumblescum and outer Kaboomistan hold no appeal for me.
- Silent Disapproval Robot

I guess it's sort of nice that the word "tactical" seems to refer to some kind of seriousness during your moments of mental clarity.
- MengJiao

Martok

Stardock has a weekend sale on some of their more popular titles (Sins, GalCiv3, etc.).

Total War likewise has a weekend sale on all of their historical titles.  Definitely a good time pick up and try any that you were waffling about/sitting on the fence for (such as Thrones of Britannia).
"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

mbar

Heads up folks! Surviving Mars will be free on Epic Games Oct 10 - Oct 17!!

jamus34

Still refuse to join Epic but anyone on it that's a pretty good deal. Game is solid.
Insert witty comment here.

Huw the Poo

Quote from: jamus34 on October 04, 2019, 08:36:22 AM
Still refuse to join Epic but anyone on it that's a pretty good deal. Game is solid.

My sentiments exactly.  If you already sold your soul have an account you should pick it up, it's bloody good.

nelmsm

OOTP20 is on sale on Steam for $9.99

Philippe

The Age of Decadence for $2.81 at Gamersgate for the next three days.

If you've never tried it, at this price it's a steal.
Every generation gets the Greeks and Romans it deserves.

History is a bad joke played by the living on the dead.

Senility is no excuse for feeblemindedness.

airboy

Quote from: Philippe on October 17, 2019, 10:47:07 AM
The Age of Decadence for $2.81 at Gamersgate for the next three days.

If you've never tried it, at this price it's a steal.

Missed that one.  Looks really interesting and I've been hankering for a new rpg - and I love turn based combat.

Gusington

Sale on all games Warhammer and WH40k on Steam right now.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Crusader Kings II appears to be free on Steam.  Not sure if it will be free forever if you grab it, but its free for now anyway...

https://www.pcgamesn.com/crusader-kings-2/free-to-play
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Pete Dero

Quote from: steve58 on October 18, 2019, 09:31:06 AM
Crusader Kings II appears to be free on Steam.  Not sure if it will be free forever if you grab it, but its free for now anyway...

https://www.pcgamesn.com/crusader-kings-2/free-to-play

Free for this weekend.

Similar deals for Grip Combat Racing on Steam and The Division 2 (Any progress you make during the free weekend will carry over should you decide to purchase the game, which will be on sale for up to 70% on the PlayStation Store (Oct. 15-28), Microsoft Store (Oct. 17-27), Uplay Store (Oct. 17-28), and Epic Store (Oct. 17-20).)