The Groginati Sales Thread

Started by Grim.Reaper, November 18, 2012, 06:17:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bardolph

What a difference a day makes. LOL.

MrsWargamer

Just noticed this item.

Nothing special, but all of Unity of Command for 7.50 is ok.

https://unityofcommand.net/
Just killin pixels and cardboard

JasonPratt

Any news there on what they're going to be doing for UoC2?
ICEBREAKER THESIS CHRONOLOGY! -- Victor Suvorov's Stalin Grand Strategy theory, in lots and lots of chronological order...
Dawn of Armageddon -- narrative AAR for Dawn of War: Soulstorm: Ultimate Apocalypse
Survive Harder! -- Two season narrative AAR, an Amazon Blood Bowl career.
PanzOrc Corpz Generals -- Fantasy Wars narrative AAR, half a combined campaign.
Khazâd du-bekâr! -- narrative dwarf AAR for LotR BfME2 RotWK campaign.
RobO Q Campaign Generator -- archived classic CMBB/CMAK tool!

Gusington

I've seen a few good updates a few months ago and they look great...on phone so cannot link right now though.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

20% off coupon going out now brings the price of Three Kingdoms: Total War down to about 38.00...on Fanatical.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

MrsWargamer

Quote from: JasonPratt on August 26, 2019, 08:08:25 AM
Any news there on what they're going to be doing for UoC2?

The setting is going to the west, and the changes are spectacular. There is videos of it happening at my previous link. It is due out this fall.
Just killin pixels and cardboard

RommelFox

PCGAMESN is giving away a bunch of OOB Winter War keys:  https://www.pcgamesn.com/order-of-battle-winter-war/giveaway

**UPDATE** It does indeed work.  They give you the steam code instantly.
My ancient Egypt site:
Gods and Pharaohs

Gusington

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Jarhead0331

Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Gusington

Is there any other type of bank manager?

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

steve58

HB is giving away Endless Space - Collection for free for the next ~44 hours.

Redeem your Endless Space - Collection key before it expires on Sep 19, 2019, 10:00:00 AM.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Bardolph

Here's a key for it, turned out I already have it lol.

8KV?J-X?YPV-EC7TW

? = _astogne

nelmsm

The Decisive Campaign Series is 60% off at the Matrix Store.  Picked up Warsaw to Paris, the one I was missing, for $16.

Crossroads

Quote from: nelmsm on September 12, 2019, 09:41:13 PM
The Decisive Campaign Series is 60% off at the Matrix Store.  Picked up Warsaw to Paris, the one I was missing, for $16.
Thanks for the shout! Picked the missing part on my collection. Case Blue, here we come!
Campaign Series Legion | CS: Vietnam 1948-1967 | CS: Middle East 1948-1985

CS: Vietnam DAR: LZ Albany as NVA (South Vietnam 11/17/65)  
CS: Middle East AARs: High Water Mark (Syria 10/12/73) Me vs Berto | Riptide (Libya 8/6/85) Me vs Berto | The Crossroads (West Bank 6/5/67)  Me vs Berto

Boardgame AARs: AH D-Day | MMP PanzerBlitz2 Carentan | OSS Putin's Northern War | GMT Next War: Poland | LnL Against the Odds DIY