Groghead Game Donation Thread

Started by republic, September 05, 2013, 06:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bbmike

I have a free copy of Civilization 5 (base game) on Steam if anyone would like it gifted to them.
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

bbmike

Civ5 is gone. Tomlok claimed it. Enjoy the game!
"My life is spent in one long effort to escape from the commonplace of existence."
-Sherlock Holmes

"You know, just once I'd like to meet an alien menace that wasn't immune to bullets."
-Brigadier Lethbridge-Stewart

"There's a horror movie called Alien? That's really offensive. No wonder everyone keeps invading you!"
-The Doctor

"Before Man goes to the stars he should learn how to live on Earth."
-Clifford D. Simak

Shelldrake

I have GOG gift codes for Torchlight and Alan Wake's American Nightmare. PM me if interested.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

Shelldrake

Quote from: Shelldrake on June 25, 2014, 10:13:14 AM
I have GOG gift codes for Torchlight and Alan Wake's American Nightmare. PM me if interested.

Tomlok has claimed American Nightmare.
"Just because something is beyond your comprehension doesn't mean it is scientific."

Dean Edell

sambo

Long time reader, first post.

I have a copy of "Spec Ops: The Line" from the Humble Bundle to gift on steam.

Tpek

I have a Beta Invite Key for The Witcher Adventure Game

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Tpek on July 15, 2014, 09:59:46 AM
I have a Beta Invite Key for The Witcher Adventure Game

A beta for a boardgame? Or is that a PC game?

I'm having a wonderful day. Nothing to see here, move along please.

-budd-

i have steam keys for the first 5 AI War Expansions. If someone doesn't have them or wants to buy the base game there welcome to have the expansions, only the new one is not included.

TAKEN
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

Blake7

Grogheads,

I have a Gun Monkey Steam gift available.  More about the game below.

GUN MONKEYS is a Procedurally–Generated, Physics-based, Online Deathmatch platform game from multi award-winning indie dev Size Five Games. In GUN MONKEYS, you'll take charge of a modern-day power company.

Regards,

Blake

Huw the Poo

I just bought the Humble Bundle and therefore have the following duplicate Steam keys available:

Papers, Please
The Bridge
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
Race the Sun

Off to work now so if there's any interest I'll provide the keys in about 10 hours from now. :)

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Huw the Poo on September 19, 2014, 02:11:16 AM
I just bought the Humble Bundle and therefore have the following duplicate Steam keys available:

Papers, Please
The Bridge
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine
Race the Sun

Off to work now so if there's any interest I'll provide the keys in about 10 hours from now. :)

Huw, I'd love to get Monaco and Race the Sun.

If I chose one it would be Monaco - in case someone else wants Race the Sun, which in that case of course give it to them. :) If not though, I'd be glad to take it off your hands also.

steve58

Huw -- I'd be interested in Papers, Please if its still available.  Thx!
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Huw the Poo

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

BanzaiCat