Groghead Game Donation Thread

Started by republic, September 05, 2013, 06:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Huw the Poo on November 11, 2014, 06:08:28 PM
I have a Steam copy of Conquest of Elysium 3 going spare!

Made by Illwinter of Dominions fame, CoE3 is also a turn-based strategy set in the same mythology-rich world.  Unlike Dominions, you will only control a small handful of armies and games are much shorter, but there's still an awful lot of depth in there (17 different classes for starters - I haven't even played them all yet).

Some say that while Dominions is aimed at the multiplayer market, CoE3 is aimed at the single player market.  It does have multiplayer though.  I know another group of gamers who would snap this up, so if you want it, let me know soon! :)

Sounds like a great game, Huw! I'll take it if you haven't had any bites yet.  :D

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Banzai_Cat on November 11, 2014, 06:16:39 PM
Sounds like a great game, Huw! I'll take it if you haven't had any bites yet.  :D

Done.  I think I've added you on Steam; accept my request and I'll trade it to you.

Don't be put off by the graphics - this game is good.

BanzaiCat

Done!

I heard it was pretty good even though the graphics look very early 90s. Reminds me a lot of Fantasy General and similar games. Thanks, Huw! :)

Toonces

"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

BanzaiCat

sambo

I have a spare steam key going for euro truck simulator 2 from humble jumbo bundle 3.  pm me or leave your steam ID.

donkey_roxor

Anyone want a copy of Age of Wonders? I got it free from GOG but realized I already have a copy.

Tuna

Quote from: donkey_roxor on December 07, 2014, 01:58:34 PM
Anyone want a copy of Age of Wonders? I got it free from GOG but realized I already have a copy.
Send it to MD, he loves fantasy strategy!

donkey_roxor

Quote from: Tuna on December 07, 2014, 11:43:53 PM
Quote from: donkey_roxor on December 07, 2014, 01:58:34 PM
Send it to MD, he loves fantasy strategy!

I'm embarrassed to admit I don't know who that is?

MetalDog

That would be me.  The guy that hates puns and occasionally starts a Friday Thread.  Usually with a line from a song.
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

steve58

Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

smittyohio

Free to first who responds in this thread:   Batman Arkham City GOTY edition, activates on Steam.   Will send via PM.

Taken

undercovergeek

undercovergeek