Groghead Game Donation Thread

Started by republic, September 05, 2013, 06:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BanzaiCat

Quote from: Huw the Poo on June 22, 2016, 10:26:53 AM
Quote from: Banzai_Cat on June 22, 2016, 07:39:25 AM
Huw, do you have Gemini Rue and FEZ still available?

I certainly do matey.  I'll send a PM in a moment.

Thanks!

-budd-

I couldn't find anything to use my coupon on that i didnt already have so I have a copy of CSME for a campaign series fan. I have the  setup exe and serial # txt. for you to download, I'll send the link for the first one to respond. You should be able to register the game to your Matrix account if you want as i was not logged in when i bought it. Great game, with great support.
Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

-budd-

Enjoy when you can, and endure when you must.  ~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Be Yourself; Everyone Else is Taken ~Oscar Wilde

*I'm in the Wargamer middle ground*
I don't buy all the wargames I want, I just buy more than I need.

steve58

So I splurged and got the 2 copy deal of SimpleRockets today on IndieGameStand (its not bad, but can't replace Kerbal Space Program).  If someone is interested in the one gift copy I have, please post here (preferably a forum regular O0). May be tomorrow, b4 I reply...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

gameleaper

steve please can I ask for the game, looks really good, and I cant afford kerbal?

steve58

Quote from: gameleaper on July 06, 2016, 12:48:52 AM
steve please can I ask for the game, looks really good, and I cant afford kerbal?

Check your PMs gameleaper...
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

gameleaper

Steve Thankyou so much, installed great, the final frontiear ,

gameleaper

a second thankyou steve, very happy thanks

steve58

BanzaiCat

Does anyone want Spec Ops: The Line?

I have a key from the latest Humble Bundle and already own it, so it's all yours to the first one that speaks up.

Taken! :)

Silent Disapproval Robot

I gambled and bought a mystery 5 pack of games from GreenManGaming this morning.

I lost.....

Keys are available for the following if anyone wants them.

Club Manager 2015

Survive in Space

The Bunker

Rooms: Main Building

steve58

^So what was the 5th game?  Just curious...

Silent Disapproval Robot

Lucius.  I figure I should at least keep one game....

Silent Disapproval Robot

I doubled down.  It got worse.  In addition to the titles listed above, I now also have these to give away.

Dungeon Up  (some shitty RPG designed to look like something for the Nintendo Gameboy)

Lethal RPG War (another shitty RPG meant to look like an anime inspired Japanese console RPG)

Nihilumbra (side scrolling platformer)

Asteroid Bounty Hunter (side scrolling space shooter)

Postal (yup, the one from the 90s)

Curvation (snakes...like the lame game from the Apple II+ days)

Black Shadows (low budget FPS horror game...Wander around with a flashlight while things jump at you....spooky!)

Shiplord (yet another side scrolling space shooter)

Quick Slick Deadly (Great!  a side scrolling space shooter)

gameleaper

Silent Disapproval Robot "The Bunker" looks like fun, is it available ? How do I download from GreenManGaming is it a steam key? If I have to sign in to GreenManGaming its not for me :( BUT if its a steam key or a download I would really like it?