Groghead Game Donation Thread

Started by republic, September 05, 2013, 06:20:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MC

Quote from: MetalDog on January 05, 2019, 09:39:47 AM
All good.  Thanks anyways.

If you still are in need of Fantasy General, I have a free GOG code good through 1/17. Let me know.

MetalDog

I'd be glad to have it.  Thanks for speaking up!
And the One Song to Rule Them All is Gimme Shelter - Rolling Stones

"If its a Balrog, I don't think you get an option to not consent......." - bob

magnus

MC

Huw the Poo

I've got a Steam key for Warhammer: Vermintide 2 Collector's Edition if anyone wants it.

Toonces

Wow, Huw, that's a very generous offer!

I was going to jump on it, but after reading some reviews (like Left 4 Dead apparently) I know I won't love it like someone else on here.  So, I reluctantly pass, but doggone it sure looks like a beautiful, fun game!
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Toonces on February 22, 2019, 08:13:48 PM

Well it's in this month's Humble Monthly and I know I'll never play it, so maybe someone else out there will appreciate it. :)

Boggit

Quote from: Huw the Poo on February 23, 2019, 06:17:43 AM
Quote from: Toonces on February 22, 2019, 08:13:48 PM

Well it's in this month's Humble Monthly and I know I'll never play it, so maybe someone else out there will appreciate it. :)
Huw, it's not really my thing, but if it's still going my daughter likes playing Vermintide (and Mordheim too). She probably love it. O0
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

Foul Temptress! (Mirth replying to Gus) ;)

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Huw the Poo

Boggit

Hi Huw,

I tried to reply to your PM to thank you, but for some reason my PM to you was blocked... ??? I do hope I haven't done anything to offend you? If so, let me know and we can sort it out. :hug:

Anyway, I really do appreciate your kindness. She'll be delighted!  :)
The most shocking fact about war is that its victims and its instruments are individual human beings, and that these individual beings are condemned by the monstrous conventions of politics to murder or be murdered in quarrels not their own. Aldous Huxley

On a good day, our legislature has the prestige of a drunk urinating on a wall at 4am and getting most of it on his shoe. On a good day  ::) Steelgrave

It's kind of silly to investigate whether or not a Clinton is lying. That's sort of like investigating why the sky is blue. Banzai_Cat

Huw the Poo

Really?!  I wonder what that's about!  Oh well, yes, I hope she likes the game!  O0

Boggit

Oh she does. She asked me to give you a BIG thank you from her. :)

Huw the Poo

Awesome!!!

Also, I figured out why your PM was blocked.  Apparently I was set to receive PMs from admins only, for some reason.  I fixed it now. :)

Boggit

Great! Prepare for mass spamming!

Nah, just kidding  ;) :DD

Huw the Poo

I've got a Steam code for Absolver if anyone wants it.