Previous topic - Next topic

Asid

War in Pieces

I stand against Racism, Bigotry and Bullying

sandman2575

*shakes fist in the air*  ASID!!!!!!!!

;)

TacticalWargames

Trailer is out and it's very breif..talk about a teaser. Also Andrey states the game is due out soon!!

sandman2575

Yeah, but wasn't Andrey saying all last year that Mius Front would be out "soon" or that it was 'nearing completion'?

Really just wish they'd give a firm date, or at least which quarter of 2016...

TacticalWargames

Well with the flurry of screenshots and trailer plus after asking he said it's soon to be released then I beleive him. I also here they've finished work on Steam integration.

He has skirted around the answer for awhile now when asked about release. So this looks promising.

http://graviteam.com/forum/index.php?topic=11319.msg47131#msg47131

sandman2575

Hope you're right!

(Just glancing at the Graviteam forums, haven't been there in a while -- the first post from Andrey with info about Mius Front:  Dec. 10, 2012...)

TacticalWargames

Yeah...it's been a long long wait.

Asid

War in Pieces

jomni

Quote from: sandman2575 on February 22, 2016, 05:06:12 PM
Hope you're right!

(Just glancing at the Graviteam forums, haven't been there in a while -- the first post from Andrey with info about Mius Front:  Dec. 10, 2012...)

I'm glad they delayed. We got game engine improvements in return.

Asid

War in Pieces

WallysWorld

"I used to be with it, but then they changed what *it* was. Now what I'm with isn't *it* and what *it* is seems weird and scary to me." - Abraham Simpson

sandman2575

This is definitely something Mius/Op Star etc. have over Combat Mission. Cannon fire, rockets from CM's 'invisible planes' and helicopters is always a bit of an immersion killer.

IronX

Agreed. I do prefer CM's unit icons over these ones, however. They're pretty small.

Jarhead0331

I must insist that everyone immediately cease and desist from posting in this thread until the game has been released.
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

jomni

Quote from: sandman2575 on February 25, 2016, 04:10:26 PM
Cannon fire, rockets from CM's 'invisible planes' and helicopters is always a bit of an immersion killer.

They say it's not appropriate for CM's the scale.  If you start seeing them on the small map, then something is off.