Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Martok

Ah, okay.  Yeah, that makes a little more sense then.  :P 

"Like we need an excuse to drink to anything..." - Banzai_Cat
"I like to think of it not as an excuse but more like Pavlovian Response." - Sir Slash

"At our ages, they all look like jailbait." - mirth

"If we had lines here that would have crossed all of them. For the 1,077,986th time." - Gusington

"Government is so expensive that it should at least be entertaining." - airboy

"As long as there's bacon, everything will be all right." - Toonces

Silent Disapproval Robot

Yeah, I had a brain fart and typed in an incorrect title when I created the thread about it in the PC gaming forum.

Kushan

What do you guys think of this armor? Keep it for my warrior/crusader or is it to parade ground for one for a companion?

I may keep the armor but ditch the shield
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat
Command Northern Inferno Let's Play

TheCommandTent

^That is some sweet looking armor!
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

PanzersEast

Quote from: Kushan on March 03, 2013, 08:30:20 PM

I think the bloke behind you just farted... I can see green gas coming from his rump.  Is the armor anti-corrosive?

PE

Kushan

Quote from: PanzersEast on March 03, 2013, 08:40:54 PM

I think the bloke behind you just farted... I can see green gas coming from his rump.  Is the armor anti-corrosive?

PE

lol. Its actually the effect from an aura added by the SkyRe Mod. Its gives an armor and attack bonus to all friendly's within 20 feet. I forgot to turn it off.
PanzersEast: Have to think to myself.... will I play the first one by the Winter Sale?  Probably not, then I should remove Dragonfall
PanzersEast: but that is thinking too logically.... and Steam Sales are about ignoring Logic

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

Toonces

Armor and shield aren't doing it for me dude.
"If you had a chance, right now, to go back in time and stop Hitler, wouldn't you do it?  I mean, I personally wouldn't stop him because I think he's awesome." - Eric Cartman

"Does a watch list mean you are being watched or is it a come on to Toonces?" - Biggs

Kushan

Quote from: Toonces on March 03, 2013, 11:18:06 PM

Glad its not just me. I'm going to go back to normal steel or the wolf armor until I can craft something different.

---
Twitch Channel
YouTube Channel
Twitter - @KushanGaming
Discord Chat

MengJiao

I flew in an imaginary jet!

jomni

Quote from: MengJiao on March 04, 2013, 09:25:33 AM

I flew in an imaginary jet!

Which country's roundels are those?

jomni

Learning the ropes.

Finghting crime.

Fighting fire.

Resource sharing.

Tutorial done... starting my own town.  [Tip: Browse some worlds and join a populated world.  I made a mistake of joining a world with one inactive player.  Having many players in the same world helps because you can outsource services and concentrate on some other stuff.]

Barthheart

Oh man..... nice screenies.... what are your first impressions of this new SimCity?

Nefaro

Was flying ye olde Spitfire I and Hurricanes in War Thunder the other day..

TheCommandTent

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

jomni

Here's the current state of my city.  BTW, I had huge sanitation problems because I have no money to upgrade my sewerage system.  And my water is dirty because I placed the plant near a coal mine (I think) or maybe because of my overflowing sewers.

Here's my city's main avenue.  You can see there are people protesting outside city hall due to the sanitation issue.  A lot of them are getting sick and my hospitals are swamped.  Someone is also petitioning about education.

And the morning after a zombie attack.  44 buildings abandoned as the occupants were killed or moved out of town.  Now I have to bulldoze them so that new settlers can come.  I wonder if the zombies were brought about by my sanitation problem.