Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jomni

Just purchased a new ground services add-on for Flight Simulator X.

More pictures and narrative in my blog.
http://jomnisgames.blogspot.com/2012/05/airports-come-alive-with-ground.html

Oche

Great Pic!, DC-10 is my fav.

TheCommandTent

My team getting delivered to the LZ by an Osprey in ARMA II

"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

Huw the Poo

That's a great shot!  I keep meaning to take some shots while I play Lunar Flight but I get too absorbed in it to remember. :)

jomni

Flying the Airbus A320 in X-Plane 10 this time.

TheCommandTent

^Nice looking shot.  What are you flying by in the background there?
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

jomni

Quote from: TheCommandTent on May 28, 2012, 06:32:51 AM

Is your question directed to me? I'm not sure what you're asking about but I am descending to Puerto Princesa Palawan, Philippines.

TheCommandTent

Quote from: jomni on May 28, 2012, 09:37:15 AM
Quote from: TheCommandTent on May 28, 2012, 06:32:51 AM

Is your question directed to me? I'm not sure what you're asking about but I am descending to Puerto Princesa Palawan, Philippines.

Yes and thats what I was asking about.  :)  Its cool being able to see the island through the clouds in the screenshot.

W8taminute

Taken from this weekend's gaming festival held in my family room.

Raam's Shadow Campaign

Second attempt, this time ended in completing the scene unscathed.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Staggerwing

Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

jomni

I guess it's Gears of War (3?).  People still play that game?

Huw the Poo

Quote from: jomni on May 28, 2012, 08:28:17 PM

I haven't even started it yet!  Looking forward to it though (on Xbox), the first two were ace to play through with my lady.

W8taminute

Quote from: jomni on May 28, 2012, 08:28:17 PM

And how they do.  Multiplayer is still going strong and I never have trouble finding a game, except for Beast mode.  Never played the Gears of War series before but I really enjoyed Gears 3 which is what my screenshots are.
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

MengJiao

jomni

Last turn of TOAW (The Operational Art of Whack-a-Mole) Vietnam Combat Operations Volume I.
Three US Marine Regiments (9th, 4th, 7th(?)) continue mopping up operations after clearing the North Vietnamese 12th Regiment's stronghold at An Lao.

The campaign ended in a draw.  I was not able to eliminate enough North Vietnamese and Viet Cong units / HQs to achieve victory.  When the fog of war was lifted in the end, substantial OPFOR units are still hiding in my own back yard.