Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Alea Jacta Est

Year of the Four Emperors - 68AD scenario.

jomni

Oche

Quote from: jomni on September 20, 2012, 10:17:48 AM
Hauling some cargo.

That's one nice looking Aircraft...i have to get back to loggin some FSX hours in my DC-10...

jomni

The A330-200F is a great cargo plane, pretty modern and sleek too.  Apparently it has a bigger cargo capacity than the 747 (shown below) when loaded in the AirHauler app.

I have a couple more pictures in by blog. http://jomnisgames.blogspot.sg/#!/2012/09/air-hauler-ground-ops-fsx-add-on.html

Jarhead0331

^Nice blog.  Feel free to add Grogheads to your wargaming links!
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

jomni

Will do Jarhead it's been a while since I've updated that section.

Oche

Nice blog Jomni and great taste in games. Did you do the "haul in 1 repaints"? Great job.

jomni

Yup Haul-in-1 is my company for the AirHauler Add-On.  I did the paints myself.  The trick is to have a very good paint kit (photoshop template).  Some add-on planes don't have nice paintkits.  But the good ones can show a lot of detail.  I can only do text and colors.  Nothing really fancy.

And now, hauling cargo on the ground.  Train Simulator 2013 is out and Train Simulator 2012 owners get a free upgrade.  Pictures are a bit grainy for some reason.  It uses the Steam screenshot function.

Keunert

wow great pics jomni, took the plane pics for real photographs for quite some time
Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative.
Oscar Wilde

Special K has too much class.
Windigo

Huw the Poo

My correctly named Sylvari necromancer, Arianwyn Y Marw, relaxing in the Sylvari capital The Grove.

Huw the Poo

My guardian, and main character, Ffion Llewellyn, relaxing in the regional capital Lion's Arch.

TheCommandTent

Great screenshots guys keep them coming!
"No wants, no needs, we weren't meant for that, none of us.  Man stagnates if he has no ambition, no desire to be more than he is."

jomni

Alright I think I'm going nuts.  I've flown cargo planes and drove freight trains.  Now I'm trying the demo of the Scania Truck Driving Simulator.  Great graphics. The truck handles really well even by just using the keyboard.

I've finally gotten comfortable with parking the truck.  Reversing with a trailer attached is quite difficult!  There is an auto parking function but I don't use it.  I think parking is the highlight of a mission, like landing planes. :)

I like what I'm seeing and will probably buy it soon and blog about it.

Jarhead0331

Kerbal Space Program recently released a new version .17. This simulation has endless potential, and the indie studio has already accomplished so much, it is almost unimaginable.

Anvil I, Stage I separation

Anvil I, Stage II separation

Anvil I, Stage III separation

Anvil I, orbiter preparing for orbital operations

Flight Commander Bill Kermin looking at Flight Engineer Jebediah Kerman (new cockpit view)

Flight Commander Bill Kerman looking out the starboard window of command module (new cockpit view)
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18