Share your Screenshots!

Started by TheCommandTent, April 02, 2012, 09:37:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Huw the Poo

Guild Wars 2

Ffion showing off her breather in an underground river.

Atop a keep in the Krytan countryside.  Every part of that scenery can be traversed.

Jarhead0331

Wow.  I didn't know the game had SCUBA! So, I take it you really like it?
Grogheads Uber Alles
Semper Grog
"No beast is more alpha than JH." Gusington, 10/23/18

Nefaro

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 03, 2012, 05:08:18 PM
Wow.  I didn't know the game had SCUBA! So, I take it you really like it?

I was happy that they didn't have the annoying Breath Bar Of Death.  So, yes, you can go swimming underwater indefinitely in GW2. 

I just hope that they have an occasional dungeon or large area where you're mostly underwater.  I've only seen little river areas thus far.

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Jarhead0331 on October 03, 2012, 05:08:18 PM
Wow.  I didn't know the game had SCUBA!

ArenaNet had a stated aim of making underwater areas fun as opposed to the horror they normally are in MMORPGs.  In a way they've succeeded because they've definitely improved for GW2.  Overall, however, they still suck; there are a couple of maps I haven't got 100% completion on yet because I can't be arsed to do the underwater areas.

QuoteSo, I take it you really like it?

Heh, yep.  I love this game!  It's everything I hoped it would be - one of those rare but happy times when a game actually lives up to massive amounts of hype.

Nefaro, I've seen larger underwater areas - there's one in Gendarran Fields that springs to mind - but no dungeons.  I think ANet would be mental to make a whole dungeon underwater!

Nefaro

Quote from: Huw the Poo on October 04, 2012, 01:22:13 AM

Heh, yep.  I love this game!  It's everything I hoped it would be - one of those rare but happy times when a game actually lives up to massive amounts of hype.

Nefaro, I've seen larger underwater areas - there's one in Gendarran Fields that springs to mind - but no dungeons.  I think ANet would be mental to make a whole dungeon underwater!

I don't see why they wouldn't make a (largely) underwater dungeon.  They even have weapon-skill sets that can only be used underwater.  So why wouldn't they give us more variety in that sense?  I don't think it would be bad, if it were a smaller one or one that is partially underwater.  8)

Jack Nastyface

The good:  My F-84's have already taken out the primary target.
The bad:  TARCAP Fighter Lead has taken a critical engine hit from AAA and is about to eject.  TARCAP 03 was also hit by AAA but is still flying.
The ugly:  A greeting party of MIG-15's has just crashed the party.

Jack "Tally ho!" Nastyface

Now, the problem is, how to divide five Afghans from three mules and have two Englishmen left over.

Nefaro

Quote from: Jack Nastyface on October 04, 2012, 01:26:20 PM
The bad:  TARCAP Fighter Lead has taken a critical engine hit from AAA and is about to eject.  TARCAP 03 was also hit by AAA but is still flying.

I wish that game worked in Win7-64.  :'(

jomni

Quote from: Jack Nastyface on October 04, 2012, 01:26:20 PM

Love that game.  I still have it.  My only problem with it is that ground attack is very difficult with quite low kill probability.

MIGMaster

I still have it too, but I switch over to Hornet Leader (for the PC) as I like the game mechanics better.

jomni

Huw the Poo

Guild Wars 2

Ffion Llewellyn encounters the following scene when rounding a corner in an icy ravine in Lornar's Pass:

I nearly shat myself!

Oche

Is there a tutorial for posting screenshots in this forum? i can't figure out how to do this.

Bison

Host the image on photobucket or something similar and then insert the url they give you by using the insert image icon on the reply options.

Oche

Quote from: Bison on October 06, 2012, 03:20:16 PM
Host the image on photobucket or something similar and then insert the url they give you by using the insert image icon on the reply options.

Thanks

Oche

Finally i get to post pictures here, thx Bison...