Main Menu

Russian Front

Started by spelk, September 18, 2014, 10:23:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bayonetbrant

aaaaaaannnd...  we might have a copy or two to give away to some lucky grogs out there :)

Stay tuned for later this afternoon!
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

GenSlack

Has anyone with a Nexus 10 been able to download the android version from Google Play?  For some reason, it says my device is incompatible with the app.

bayonetbrant

I'm dropping my copy onto a Mac tonight, so I can't comment on the Google-ness of it.  I've got a Droid as my phone, but I don't expect I'll be installing in there since I've got enough games weighing down my phone already! ;)

bayonetbrant

First copy is spoken for.

But who know - maybe we'll give away another one tomorrow!  ;)

bobarossa

Quote from: GenSlack on September 18, 2014, 01:12:13 PM
Has anyone with a Nexus 10 been able to download the android version from Google Play?  For some reason, it says my device is incompatible with the app.
Says it's incompatible with my Nexus 10 also. 

GenSlack

I emailed the developer and they claim it is marked on Google Play as compatible with Nexus 10.  I am waiting for them to get back to me again.

PAK

Also marked as not compatible with Asus FHD10 (ME302C).
Btw, what kind of a game is it? Another Panzer General clone or something more serious?

bayonetbrant

Not a PG clone, but its not Decisive Campaigns: Case Blue

bayonetbrant

Y'all might want to watch our Facebook page tomorrow morning

bayonetbrant

Micha

Wellcome ww2 game 10001 ;).