Solo print and play wargames

Started by TacticalWargames, October 18, 2014, 06:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PanzersEast

bayonetbrant

The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

PanzersEast

Quote from: bayonetbrant on November 19, 2014, 02:04:27 PM
Dude - those really look nice :)

Thanks... forgot to post the P-51  ;)

PE

ArizonaTank

Wargame vault:  http://www.wargamevault.com is also a great source for print and play games.  Many of them are solo games. 

While not a solo game...my fav is Micro Napoleonics

Johannes "Honus" Wagner
"The Flying Dutchman"
Shortstop: Pittsburgh Pirates 1900-1917
Rated as the 2nd most valuable player of all time by Bill James.

PanzersEast

Hunter over Korea - Counter Rework Set #1

You can download Counter Set #1 from the link below.  These include all re-worked A/C counters and a couple extra.  After I have reworked some other counters I believe I will move on to Thud Ridge.  I totally reworked from my original design as the number I felt were too small.

http://www.linesofcommand.com/images/HUNTERSOVERKOREA/HUNTERSKOREA01.zip\

Samples:

Enjoy,

PE

Nefaro

Hey PE...

Do your new ones fit snugly in the map hexes?  Or are they larger than the original counters?

PanzersEast

Quote from: Nefaro on November 21, 2014, 03:26:05 PM
Hey PE...

Do your new ones fit snugly in the map hexes?  Or are they larger than the original counters?

Yes they fit well......  even though I moved them to Landscape.  Not sure if I will rework the map as it gets the job down, but I may try to use some real work images.

I will also be looking at Thud Ridge and Aces of Valor now that I have a template I like.  I have not played any of the ground games, but I should be able to do those as well.

PE
PE

TacticalWargames

Lovely counter work there my friend!