Space Marine Frag-A-Grog-Fest

Started by LongBlade, May 25, 2012, 01:03:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LongBlade

There seems to be some interest in fratricide today, and the game of choice is Space Marine.

So, without further ado, this is the Official Thread for GrogHeads Multiplayer Gaming.

It's been a while since I've played any Space Marine, but I'm up for some fragolicious fun. You can find me on Steam as LongBlade, and a member of the GrogHeads gaming group. Just friend me if you haven't already.

This weekend seems as good as any time to start some multiplayer gaming, and with Space Marine we don't have to worry about setting up our own server - we just have to find each other and drop in on a game.

So who's in?
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

W8taminute

I would join but I have the Xbox version. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Centurion40

Any time is a good time for pie.

undercovergeek

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ye console snobbery comes back to haunt you now!!!!   ;D ;D ;D

W8taminute

^ ;D

Indeed.  However I like to bounce back and forth between console and PC gaming.  I don't know which way I'm swinging yet but lately console is my tendency. 
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

Centurion40

Quote from: undercovergeek on May 25, 2012, 01:55:23 PM
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr ye console snobbery comes back to haunt you now!!!!   ;D ;D ;D

More a case PC poverty than console snobbery.
Any time is a good time for pie.

undercovergeek

i am with you my console brothers, it was snooty Lord Longblade who pooh-poohed the console release of Ghost Recon - we are too beneath him for his gaming tastes - now see him all alone, mouse in hand while we conquer the gaming universe!!!!

i hope it burns!!!!!!!

LongBlade

Quote from: undercovergeek on May 25, 2012, 02:10:57 PM
i am with you my console brothers, it was snooty Lord Longblade who pooh-poohed the console release of Ghost Recon - we are too beneath him for his gaming tastes - now see him all alone, mouse in hand while we conquer the gaming universe!!!!

i hope it burns!!!!!!!

Well, nothing prevents you from your won Frag-A-Grog on the 360... ;)
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Nefaro

Pah!  Console deadbeats!

I'll join you in a PC snob game, Longblade!   As soon as someone gives me the game, anyway.  :P

Gusington

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Arctic Blast

Gusington

Just realized I have to do the same thing...I'll get back to y'all in 5 hours.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Gusington

OK I have it back on my machine.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd

Staggerwing

What 's the best (and cheapest) place to D/L this game ATM?
Vituð ér enn - eða hvat?  -Voluspa

Nothing really rocks and nothing really rolls and nothing's ever worth the cost...

"Don't you look at me that way..." -the Abyss

'When searching for a meaningful embrace, sometimes my self respect took second place' -Iggy Pop, Cry for Love

... this will go down on your permanent record... -the Violent Femmes, 'Kiss Off'-

"I'm not just anyone, I'm not just anyone-
I got my time machine, got my 'electronic dream!"
-Sonic Reducer, -Dead Boys

Nefaro

Quote from: Staggerwing on May 27, 2012, 06:15:47 AM
What 's the best (and cheapest) place to D/L this game ATM?

Amazon had it on sale for less than $10 last month (IIRC), but dunno now.

Just looked - they still have the digital download version for about $20.
http://www.amazon.com/Warhammer-40-000-Marine-Download/dp/B005IZMCBM/ref=sr_1_1_title_0?s=videogames-download&ie=UTF8&qid=1338144050&sr=1-1