Main Menu

Epic?

Started by Jarhead0331, January 30, 2019, 10:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

steve58

Quote from: steve58 on November 12, 2020, 03:01:57 PM
Elite Dangerous will be one of the freebies next week (Nov 19-26)

Elite Dangerous is free this week.

Mud Runner for next week.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Gusington

The Mud Runner/Spintires games can be quite fun if you're into that sorta thing.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

steve58

Freebies coming to Epic next week (Dec 10-17):

Pillars of Eternity - Definitive Edition
Tyranny - Gold Edition
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

steve58

Tyranny - Gold Edition

are up.  Next week is a "mystery game"  Starting on Dec 17, Epic will be giving away 1 game a day for 15 days during their Holiday Sale.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/news/the-holiday-sale-returns-on-december-17-plus-15-free-games

smittyohio

Quote from: steve58 on December 03, 2020, 04:42:39 PM
Freebies coming to Epic next week (Dec 10-17):

Tyranny - Gold Edition

I don't quite understand how they can do it, but I'm on board.   

steve58

Quote from: steve58 on December 10, 2020, 11:05:38 AM
Tyranny - Gold Edition

are up.  Next week is a "mystery game"  Starting on Dec 17, Epic will be giving away 1 game a day for 15 days during their Holiday Sale.

https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/news/the-holiday-sale-returns-on-december-17-plus-15-free-games

Just a reminder that the 15 days of free games from Epic starts tomorrow...11am ET.  Remember, you only have 24 hours to claim each free game.

demjansk1942

I am waiting for this mystery game

Grim.Reaper

I have seen the following "leaked" list floating around about the 15 games.....but personally, I kind of think its "fake".  Seems like non-typical games they have released before, but who knows, maybe trying to make a big splash.  I guess we'll see later today if the first free game matches.

Gusington

Some great games there.

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

Pete Dero

Maybe I should finally make an account ...

I can activate these games via GOG right ?

Grim.Reaper

Quote from: Pete Dero on December 17, 2020, 09:38:47 AM
Maybe I should finally make an account ...

I can activate these games via GOG right ?

No, epic only.

Grim.Reaper

Day one is Cities Skyline...so list was a fake as expected.

Gusington

That makes me feel better about not using Epic. Still holding out.

слава Україна!

-JudgeDredd