Main Menu

Epic?

Started by Jarhead0331, January 30, 2019, 10:32:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jamus34

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on December 17, 2020, 11:01:55 AM
Day one is Cities Skyline...so list was a fake as expected.

While true, Cities Skylines is still a great game on its own and worth having / playing if you have any interest at all in SimCity type games.
Insert witty comment here.

solops

So what is the verdict on Epic? Is it OK to use?
"I could have conquered Europe, all of it, but I had women in my life." - King Henry II of England
I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly. - Winston Churchill
Wine is sure proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy. - Benjamin Franklin

Ian C

Quote from: solops on December 18, 2020, 12:11:28 AM
So what is the verdict on Epic? Is it OK to use?

Been with it since day one. Seems fine to me.

Cities Skylines is a great game and if it's free I highly recommend it.

demjansk1942

Epic has a good platform

Grim.Reaper

No issue for me whatsoever....been on it since day one.

steve58

As part of their Holiday sale:

Epic Games is offering an Epic Games Coupon: $10 Off $14.99+ On Any Eligible PC Digital Download Game in the Epic Games Store for Free after you login to your account and claim your coupon (valid only during the Epic Games Holiday 2020 Sale).

Note, you must login to your account to claim coupon for redemption.

Deal Instructions:

What is an Epic Coupon?
An Epic Coupon is the Epic Games Store coupon that is applied at checkout when purchasing eligible games on the Epic Games Store.

If you make your first purchase or place an order for your first free game during the Holiday Sale before clicking on the button, you will automatically receive your first $10 Epic Coupon.

Coupons expire on Thursday January 7, 2021 at 11:00am Eastern Standard Time.

Todays freebie:  https://www.epicgames.com/store/en-US/product/oddworld-new-n-tasty/home
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

Grim.Reaper

Another leaked list...first two were right, so maybe this one is legit....guess we'll see today if it goes 3 for 3:)

Grim.Reaper

The above list is 3 for 3 with Long Dark being released today....seems legit.

steve58

Thanks GR!  Was hoping to see Subnautica on the list.  Missed it the 1st time it was free.
Government is not the solution to our problem—government is the problem.   Ronald Reagan
The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.   Thomas Jefferson
During times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.   George Orwell  The truth is quiet...It's the lies that are loud.   Jesus Revolution
If you ever find yourself in need of a safe space then you're probably going to have to stop calling yourself a social justice warrior. You cannot be a warrior and a pansy at the same time   Mike Adams (RIP Mike)

jamus34

That list is a lot less exciting than the previous list. Cities skylines is pretty much the best game on there

CptHowdy

Darkest dungeon would be my choice for best on the list

Ian C

Quote from: Grim.Reaper on December 19, 2020, 08:33:27 AM
Another leaked list...first two were right, so maybe this one is legit....guess we'll see today if it goes 3 for 3:)

First four are correct so far.

In that case, Alien: Isolation is a must-have.

Gusington

^+1 for Alien: Isolation

слава Україна!

We can't live under the threat of a c*nt because he's threatening nuclear Armageddon.

-JudgeDredd

jamus34

I prefer depositing my feces in a proper receptacle rather than my pants, so Aliens: Isolation is a hard pass for me.

Curious about Jurassic World Evolution

Anguille

Quote from: demjansk1942 on December 18, 2020, 07:10:05 AM
Epic has a good platform
It's a terrible platform....always bugs when my boy wants to play fortnite.