Digital Gaming > Ally/Opponent Finder

Guild Wars 2 and Groghead Guild

(1/9) > >>

son_of_montfort:
Hey everyone.

Just wondering who here was getting Guild Wars 2 so that we could organize a bit of a Grogheads guild for fun and profit (and possibly some PVP)?

I don't know anything about the servers, but I have heard that Stormbluff Isle might be a good choice.

The turnout here might not be huge, but I think I read you can belong to multiple guilds and I know a few people from Octopus Overlords and a group that calls themselves the Wanderers, so we could always try to hook up with one of them. The OO people are a lot of fun and despite the fact that some of them have heathen political proclivities compared to members here, I think we would get along swimmingly.

Anyway, we should definitely plan something. If there is going to be interest, I will research how to set up a Guild and such.

Tpek:
Count me in SoM.  8)

son_of_montfort:

--- Quote from: Tpek on August 18, 2012, 10:11:15 AM ---Count me in SoM.  8)

--- End quote ---

Have you done any thinking about servers? I just now got looking into it. You are over at OO, aren't you? They are being wishy-washy about their server, so I thought it best to mobilize more stable people.  ;)

Tpek:

--- Quote from: son_of_montfort on August 18, 2012, 11:49:10 AM ---
--- Quote from: Tpek on August 18, 2012, 10:11:15 AM ---Count me in SoM.  8)

--- End quote ---

Have you done any thinking about servers? I just now got looking into it. You are over at OO, aren't you? They are being wishy-washy about their server, so I thought it best to mobilize more stable people.  ;)

--- End quote ---

OO???

I haven't done any thinking about servers.
In the Beta I randomly picked one :P

All I prefer is an English PvE one (no free open world PvP).

Huw the Poo:
I'll probably be getting this (have it on pre-order but may have to cancel it).  If so I'm definitely in, although I probably won't be online at the same time as you guys much. :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version