Guild Wars 2 and Groghead Guild

Started by son_of_montfort, August 18, 2012, 10:44:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nefaro

Nefaro.7263 is in the hizzee and cooking up a new character at the moment.   :P

Will get in touch once I'm done nesting.

LongBlade

Cool. I won't be on until later tonight.

Post here if anyone is looking to group.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Huw the Poo

Chaps, I'm sorry but I'm going to find a larger guild to join, at least until some more Euro Grogs get the game.  I'm almost always on my own when I play, and since influence is separated by region or server (not sure which) it will be ages before I can even start building upgrades.

If the guild fleshes out a bit with more people in my timezone I'll jump straight back in!

Tpek

Sorry we can't find enough people closer to your time zone.

Though I do meet you online sometimes (unfortunately you're in a different region).

Just remember that one of the strong points of GW2 is that you can belong to several guilds at once :)

bob48

I still plan to jump in at some point once I can afford to buy it - cash is a little tight just now :-((
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

Huw the Poo

Quote from: Tpek on September 20, 2012, 08:26:34 AM
Just remember that one of the strong points of GW2 is that you can belong to several guilds at once :)

Oh yeah, I'll remain in Grog for sure. :)

Yskonyn

If this is still running I would like to join in for kicks.
Yskonyn.8469 - I am EU based, so on a different server, but I don't think that would be a problem other than not being able to do WvW together.
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

Tpek

I barely had time to play lately, but this reminds me I should REALLY get back in the game.

I think I gave several guild members already the ability to recruit people. If not this is really the time others also take up an Admin spot on the guild :P

Huw the Poo

Yskonyn, I will add you to my contacts list.  If we get any more Euros I'll even represent the guild again! 8)

Yskonyn

Representing or not, it'll at least make a convenient shortlist to the grogs here. ;)
"Pilots do not get paid for what they do daily, but they get paid for what they are capable of doing.
However, if pilots would need to do daily what they are capable of doing, nobody would dare to fly anymore."

LongBlade

I bought this game not because I love MMOs but because I wanted to game with the guys here who were loving it.

LMK when you guys would like to put together a group because I haven't played in weeks.
All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

Tpek

Quote from: LongBlade on November 04, 2012, 10:47:09 AM
I bought this game not because I love MMOs but because I wanted to game with the guys here who were loving it.

LMK when you guys would like to put together a group because I haven't played in weeks.

If you're going to do this over the weekend, I'd be glad to join in.

So far, I've had only a little time playing with fellow grogheads here. Mostly with SoM in fact.