Latest Wargaming Acquisitions

Started by TheCommandTent, September 15, 2012, 09:31:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

W8taminute

Awesome news to hear.  I'm beginning to think this game should be sitting in my library soon.  Keep the reports coming in.  I'll try to do a rain dance for you but so far the rain seems to be pelting me more than you.   ;D
"You and I are of a kind. In a different reality, I could have called you friend."

Romulan Commander to Kirk

TacticalWargames

Quote from: panzerde on May 25, 2014, 11:21:13 AM
Just ordered Ghost Panzers and have started messing with it via VASSAL. The game system seems very easy and understandable so far. I'm eager to get my actual boxed copy.

Oh I thought BoB had Leaders and Ghost Panzer got rid of them.

bob48

No leaders in the BoB games. This is 'baked-in' by use of a CP system.
'We few, we happy few, we band of brothers'

'Clip those corners'

Recombobulate the discombobulators!

PanzersEast

bayonetbrant

Let me know how Asgard's Chosen goes.  I almost jumped on it, and will probably end up regretting it.
The key to surviving this site is to not say something which ends up as someone's tag line - Steelgrave

"their citizens (all of them counted as such) glorified their mythology of 'rights'...and lost track of their duties. No nation, so constituted, can endure." Robert Heinlein, Starship Troopers

PanzersEast

I will do a write up or AAR after a play through or two....  first thing I noticed were the Hero tokens.  Not a fan so I created a quick replacement for the male and working on a quick one for the female until I have time to do up some right.

PE